ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship Application Questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jhs
Newly Registered

British Citizenship Application Questions

Post by jhs » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:20 am

hello everyone. my citizenship application was finally approved on 27/02/2017. I did the application on my own hence I posted them my original papers. I have received the ceremony invitation letter (on 27/02) but not my original docs (national id card, birth certificate, p60 etc). may I ask whats the usual procedure? will my docs be returned by home office soon? I am starting to get worried, I am calling home office and everytime I get a different answer! can someone help?
thanks

blessedtoday

Re: British Citizenship Application Questions

Post by blessedtoday » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:12 pm

jhs wrote:hello everyone. my citizenship application was finally approved on 27/02/2017. I did the application on my own hence I posted them my original papers. I have received the ceremony invitation letter (on 27/02) but not my original docs (national id card, birth certificate, p60 etc). may I ask whats the usual procedure? will my docs be returned by home office soon? I am starting to get worried, I am calling home office and everytime I get a different answer! can someone help?
thanks
Hi when did you make the application? Have you received a letter saying your application has been approved or just the ceremony letter because usually the documents come with the approval letter