ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REAPPLY TIER1 EXTENSION

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lema9994

REAPPLY TIER1 EXTENSION

Post by lema9994 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:32 pm

COULD YOU PLEASE WHAT IS THE IF EXTENSION APPLICATION GET REFUSED SO WE CAN REAPPLY EXTENSION VISA AGAIN ....

THANKS

lema9994

Re: REAPPLY TIER1 EXTENSION

Post by lema9994 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:34 pm

COULD YOU PLEAE TELL ME WHATS THE WAY REAPPLY TIER1 EXTENSION GET REFUSED ???

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:30 pm

You are allowed to apply for a fresh application within 14 days of becoming an overstayer (when your section 3C ends).
This is assuming that your first application was made when you had a valid leave (known as an in-time application)

Your section 3C ends and you become an overstayer in following circumstances:

- 14 days after your in-time application is refused IF you do NOT apply for AR, OR
- You applied for AR within 14 days of your refusal and then the AR was eventually refused and served to you (serving means two working days)

If you become an over stayer, you have 14 days to apply for a fresh application. Such an application is known as an out-of-time application.
If your out-of-time application is also refused eventually, you cannot apply for any more applications within the UK.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:27 am

zimba88 wrote:You are allowed to apply for a fresh application within 14 days of becoming an overstayer (when your section 3C ends).
This is assuming that your first application was made when you had a valid leave (known as an in-time application)

Your section 3C ends and you become an overstayer in following circumstances:

- 14 days after your in-time application is refused IF you do NOT apply for AR, OR
- You applied for AR within 14 days of your refusal and then the AR was eventually refused and served to you (serving means two working days)

If you become an over stayer, you have 14 days to apply for a fresh application. Such an application is known as an out-of-time application.
If your out-of-time application is also refused eventually, you cannot apply for any more applications within the UK.
Hi zimba could you please clarify one thing.
lets say if we make the second out of time application after 3c is ended and we hit our ten years ilr period while second application is in process, could we vary the second application to ILR OR we have to wait for it to be successful first before we can apply for long residency ILR.
THANKS

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:20 am

Firstly, I am not sure that you can vary an out-of-time application.
Secondly, remember that as an overstayer you do not end up contributing to your 10 year legal time. In order for the waiting time to count, your second application has to be successful and then you can apply for SET(LR) in-time.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi Zimba,
Sorry for bumping into this topic, thought it would be relavant asking this question here.

Do we have a chance to go for AR ,if the extension application is rejected 2nd time ?
and if the AR is unsuccessful , can we go for JR ?

Please let me know, Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:22 pm

FOCUS wrote: Do we have a chance to go for AR ,if the extension application is rejected 2nd time ?
and if the AR is unsuccessful , can we go for JR ?
Yes you can. However success in JR is very rare

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Can during AR, before it is decided, vary to "2nd try extension application" and as such never be an overstayer?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:19 pm

seasky wrote:Can during AR, before it is decided, vary to "2nd try extension application" and as such never be an overstayer?
No, as you have no pending application to vary (your application is already decided and refused)
You can apply for a new application while AR is pending, however your AR will be automatically considered withdrawn and your section 3C ends.

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:34 pm

Thanks alot Zimba for ur response

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi zimba,

When do you become the over-stayer once your AR got rejected....?

what if you go for PAP after AR rejection...Will the applicant be considered as an over-stayer?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Yes, if applied in-time and your AR is eventually refused your section 3C ends.
what if you go for PAP after AR rejection...Will the applicant be considered as an over-stayer?
PAP and the subsequent JR have nothing to do with immigration rules and will not be covered under section 3C

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:34 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Yes, if applied in-time and your AR is eventually refused your section 3C ends.
PAP and the subsequent JR have nothing to do with immigration rules and will not be covered under section 3C
Thanks for the answers !