ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years work history

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fs1252
Newly Registered

10 years work history

Post by fs1252 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi

I asked HMRC about my work history through below form

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... oforma.pdf

They have sent me the tax deductions and not the complete employment record. I remember some of the companies i worked for but some of them i cant. I cant remember the months and years i worked for the companies that i remember. What should i do as i am applying for Naturalization based on 10 years ILR

thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: 10 years work history

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:28 pm

All you can do is to put together as much detail as you can, for timings estimate at least month/year from/to, type of job and maybe company name. Perhaps someone in your family and friends circles can give you reminders? Explain the circumstances in the notes section of the form.
Note that the 10 years employment history is a requirement of the AN application, not whether you had 10 years ILR, or PR..
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

migrantplus85
Newly Registered

Post by migrantplus85 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:32 pm

I rang HMRC and they said there is 20 weeks waiting time to get full 10 year employment history.

I dont remember the exact dates of employment for two employers , and dont remember the agency names? should I just mention the year. I will leave a note on Page 22 for case worker.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:38 pm

All I can suggest is give as much detail as possible and explain gaps or estimates in dates. UKVI wil check NI and other databases, so they will see whether your data tallies with what they see. Just my practical assumptions.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

blessedtoday

Post by blessedtoday » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:37 am

migrantplus85 wrote:I rang HMRC and they said there is 20 weeks waiting time to get full 10 year employment history.

I dont remember the exact dates of employment for two employers , and dont remember the agency names? should I just mention the year. I will leave a note on Page 22 for case worker.
Just explain on page 22 for the case worker if the UKVI needs more info from you they will contact you