ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Query (Extension Application)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sameerb

Dependent Query (Extension Application)

Post by sameerb » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Hello folks,

I have a dependent which I didn't include in extension application because she was born 15 days before my visa expiry and I wasn't sure how this 3 months fund maintenance had worked in this case. can someone pls help me. thanks in advance.

itk
- thin ice -

Re: Dependent Query (Extension Application)

Post by itk » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:59 pm

[quote="sameerb"]Hello folks,

I have a dependent which I didn't include in extension application because she was born 15 days before my visa expiry and I wasn't sure how this 3 months fund maintenance had worked in this case. can someone pls help me. thanks in advance.[/quote]

If you don't have the intention of taking the child out of the UK it's ok if you don't include her in your application. However, if you have the intention of traveling with the child out of the uk she or he will need to be included in your application because once the child is taking out of the country he will need entry clearance to get back into the country.

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:16 pm

If you had enough maintenance for child, what does it matter born 15 days before?

I am sure you were not surprised by the birth?

Congratulations BTW!

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:06 pm

There is NO need to include the UK born children in your application.
You can wait until you have the required maintenance and apply for child's dependant visa afterwards, if you are planning to travel outside the UK.
If you do not intend to travel outside the UK, there is no need to even apply for any visa for a UK born child.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice