ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 for (UK born) living outside UK one settle parent inUK

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mrchaany

MN1 for (UK born) living outside UK one settle parent inUK

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:59 pm

How can I apply for my child in Pakistan to register her for MN1 form.
The child (12 months Old ) born in UK, now living in Pakistan, now father received ILR, how can child father apply for MN1 under Section 1(3) and 1(3A) application Section 1(3) - for child registration.
Is there any kind of service available outside UK.

Note have anyone done this before.

regards
IUK
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

vinny

Re: MN1 for (UK born) living outside UK one settle parent i

Post by vinny » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:17 pm

Possible.
Registration as a British citizen - a guide about the registration of children under 18: guide MN1 wrote:If making an application outside of the UK, in order to book an appointment to enrol your Biometrics visit www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Global/ sign up and follow the on screen instructions. Here you will find your nearest location. There may be a service charge to be paid online depending on location; this will be made apparent on the website.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Mrchaany

Re: MN1 for (UK born) living outside UK one settle parent i

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Thanks
I also got this from MN1 guidance
If the child is living abroad and does not know a British citizen who is qualified to act as a referee, a Commonwealth citizen or citizen of the country in which he or she is residing may complete and sign the form, provided they have a similar standing in that country.
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.