ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2G->ILR: Previous year Self assessment missing on HMRC Site

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pupulu

T2G->ILR: Previous year Self assessment missing on HMRC Site

Post by pupulu » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Hello Members,
My ILR is due in a months time.I have encountered a strange situation. Recently when I was checking the HMRC Site, to my surprise, I found that the Tax Assessment for the year 2013 is missing on the HMRC Site, although the others years- 2012,14,15 and 16 is visible.
I called HMRC Customer care and they said they cannot see the details for 2013 as well.
I have evidence of the Tax submission form for 2013 ( the final page that gets displayed on submission of Tax assessment, I had a copy on my Laptop) and the P60 for all the past years.

My question, will it have any impact on my ILR application.

Thanks and Regards,
P/S

zimba
Mood:

Re: T2G->ILR: Previous year Self assessment missing on HMRC

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 pm

Every time you make a submission, you get a reference. Do you have that for 2013 ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

pupulu

Post by pupulu » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:04 am

Thanks Zimba88,
I called HMRC yesterday and they informed that for the 2012-2013 Tax Year they have not issued me notification for Tax filing and thats the reason there is no information on the site. Its been a long time so I did not remember if I had filed the Self assessment. She read out the Income and Tax details from their system and it matched the P60 figures. I have requested a 5 Year Tax History and awaiting the letters now.

regards,
P/S

pupulu

Post by pupulu » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi Members,
Although the HMRC CC explained the reason for no Tax return visible for the year 2013, I did not understand :shock:
I received the 5 year Tax history from HMRC and it contained all the tax return as per the P60s.

Regards,
P/S