ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP:-HSMP rejected--Age proof not considered

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

punjabimunda80

Post by punjabimunda80 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:56 pm

Hi All,

I applied for HSMP first time and I claimed the below points.

Education - 30 ( B.E)
Salary - 25 ( salary slip,Bank statement)
UK Experience - 5
English requirement - Met (UNiversity letter)
Age - 20 ( NOtaried copy of passport. Reason for exception consideration mentioned in application -- BIRTH CERTIFICATE NOT AVAILABLE AND I DIDN'T OWN ANY

DRIVING LICENSE.)

HSMP team has awarded me points as per below.

Education - 30 ( B.E)
Salary - 25
UK Experience - 5
Ebglish requirement - Met
age - 0 --------------------- Reason HSMP team has given :-
"YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR REQUEST FOT EXCEPTIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR NOT PROVIDING YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE .AS SUCH WE ARE UNABLE TO

ACCEPT THE NOTARIZED COPY OF THE PERSONAL DETAILS PAGE OF YOUR PASSPORT AS PROOF OF AGE."

I am unable to understand what evidence they are looking for??

I Born in india and my parents never get my birth certificate and if I try now it will take very long time and they are old so its very difficult for them to

go around so I sent the application with passport notarised copy.

I already given the below reason for Notarized copy in HSMP application:-
BIRTH CERTIFICATE NOT AVAILABLE AND I DIDN'T OWN ANY DRIVING LICENSE

I don't have any other proof or what I can do in that situattion.

I am totaly confused what to do now??

Please suggest what should I do in this case, should I try for REVIEW if yes than what should I say to them ? or how should I proceed now??

Any body has got their case done in reveiw?? and how long it takes ? I am travelling to India in mid of Feb2008 for 1 month time.

Normally how much time they take for reveiw??

Do I need to send the complete application with all documents again in reveiw?? please share if you have any experience about "how to apply for reveiw."

PLEASE HELP....PLEASE HELP...

gordon

Post by gordon » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:42 pm

You need to submit a fresh application with the full and proper evidence, ie get the birth certificate yourself when you're in India. One could only claim that the birth certificate were unavailable if one's birth were never registered, or if the existing records had somehow been destroyed (war, natural disaster, etc). Your post suggests otherwise, so do not bother with a review: it would be a waste of time and energy - yours and the HO's. AG

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:49 am

Hey,
totally agree wit gordon, u have to make new application..
hmm...well they consider only Driving license OR Birth Certificate....if u dont hav then u shud hav a reason for that like, civil war in ur country, earth quakes in which all ur docs were gone..
So...its like this..

palaka_rambabu

Post by palaka_rambabu » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:41 am

punjabimunda80,

Dont worry. You can submit either Birth Certificate or Driving License.
10th Class is not valid.

One of my friend was rejected due to the same reason. In the second attempt he got it and now he is in UK

but, it takes some time and money

All the best
Applied On : 14th-dec
Applied at: Hyderabad VFS Center
Integra Verification : 21st Dec and 12th Feb
Final Status : Refused

punjabimunda80

Post by punjabimunda80 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:57 pm

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the information.

Honestly telling , I don't have Birth certificate but I have Indian Driving license but my driving license have correction in my name printed on in which is very vesible.

MY driving license is credit card type paper printed laminated one.

My license has my full name "FirstName MiddelName Surname" but out of which middelname which is Kumar have correction so it looks like something has been corrected so I got a doubt that Caseworker will not consider that so I applied using passport notary copy only.

As you suggested I can try to get my birth certificate while on india trip but that will take time as in march new rules are coming.

I heard as per new rule age point system will change and 20 points will given upto 27 years as compare to right now 28 years so I will loose 10 points.

What do you suggest if I apply using this driving license & passport notary copy will case worker will accept passport copy in case of correction.

No sure what to do as I already wasted £400 in first application.

Is their any time gap after which I can apply for second application.

Please suggest.

gordon wrote:You need to submit a fresh application with the full and proper evidence, ie get the birth certificate yourself when you're in India. One could only claim that the birth certificate were unavailable if one's birth were never registered, or if the existing records had somehow been destroyed (war, natural disaster, etc). Your post suggests otherwise, so do not bother with a review: it would be a waste of time and energy - yours and the HO's. AG

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:50 pm

Hiya,

IMHO, it is far easier to get a full driving licence in the UK, than to go back to India, get a Birth Certificate and then reapply.

You say you have an Indian Licence - so I believe you can drive a car... If you apply for your DL now, you may even have your Full DL by the end of Feb. Not saying it is easy, but just that it is possible to get it done, given your situation.

Also, there must be someone in India... just think harder... friends, relatives, uncles, aunts... someone capable of applying for you and getting you a Birth Certificate.

Cheers.

punjabimunda80

Post by punjabimunda80 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:25 am

Hi ,

Thanks for the information.

I have 2 wheeler license only so to go for UK license will be difficult task.

But if I prepare all the papers here and while in india attach the Birth certificate to complete pack and then if I post from india to UK will it be fine ?

gorajim wrote:Hiya,

IMHO, it is far easier to get a full driving licence in the UK, than to go back to India, get a Birth Certificate and then reapply.

You say you have an Indian Licence - so I believe you can drive a car... If you apply for your DL now, you may even have your Full DL by the end of Feb. Not saying it is easy, but just that it is possible to get it done, given your situation.

Also, there must be someone in India... just think harder... friends, relatives, uncles, aunts... someone capable of applying for you and getting you a Birth Certificate.

Cheers.

vhsmpuk

Post by vhsmpuk » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:44 am

Hi,

You can also get notary stamped on a stamp paper stating the all the names that are submitted as a part of HSMP belogns to one person.

some thig like this ( assume John Kellet Jr)

This is to certify that all the following names belongs to John Kellet with passport no: XXXX

Kellet John Jr
Jr Kellet John
Jr John