ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Approved@ Timeline

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rbs
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Approved@ Timeline

Post by rbs » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:39 pm

HEllo All,

My Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa has been extended till March 2019.

I have invested money both ways (Director's loan & Share Capital) and my accountant has messed up my company accounts so my case was relatively complex.

I had an interview at Birmigham ( all questions they ask can be found in this forum). I also recieved a letter from UKVI asking to proide bank statments to confirm the transaction, income, expenses , employee salary and clarification of any large trandsactions (over 5k).

I emphasise that the my accounts wasnt reflecting an excat amt as my bank stamtments however I provided no justification, I just highlighted the tranaction with client wise , employee salary payments in diffrent coolur and sent it to them without clarifications. Luckily they didnt ask for more clarification before issuing visa.

I didnt hire any solicitor/agent and my overall exepriece is that stick to your applications. if you have messed up few things (which we all do every now and then) , dont get panic. Try to find a solution with experts (mainly accountant in this particular visa category). Only provide required information and be prepared to provide further clarification/facts/evidence if UKVI asked.

I didnt have any office, most of my employee were working elseswhere as well and have good turn around of employees. But as long as they have worked require no of hours and paid tax/recieved money on time from your business acc, you should be ok.

Time line:

VIsa expiring date: 16/06/2016
Date of Visa application:16/06/2016
BioMetric Done: 07/07/2016
Interview Date:07/09/2016
Letter recieved from UKVI (further clarification on accounts) : 19/01/2017
Letter submitted: 03/02/2017
Biometric and approval letter recieved: 19/03/2017

Once again, thank you each memeber of this forum specially Zumba88. You all are doing an amazing job and without having this platform, I would have been more stresful and didnt have clear idea wht to do and how to do.

Good luck everyone.

jafersadeq

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Approved@ Timeline

Post by jafersadeq » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:10 pm

Good news bro
Please clarify:
How much you have invested in Director Loan and how much in Share Capital?
Thanks

Gladiator21

Post by Gladiator21 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:22 pm

Congratulations and thanks for the insightful information

sameerb

Post by sameerb » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Congratulations

we have similar time line...my ext visa expired june 16, interviewed 6 sept 16(battleship building, hammersmith), no result yet.

can you please tell me, did you provide UKVI client contracts, invoices etc when you applied for ext application? thanks in advance

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:06 pm

Congz to you,
You mentioned they asked you for statement which bank statement they asked you provide personnel bank statement or business bank statement? And if they asked you personal bank statement for transaction of money transfer proof to buisness ? Or something else
Reply will be highly appreciated

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Congrats

Aliraza12

Post by Aliraza12 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:00 am

How could you get visa on Sunday 19/3/2017.

rbs
Newly Registered

Post by rbs » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:47 am

rbs wrote:HEllo All,

I have invested money both ways (Director's loan & Share Capital) and my accountant has messed up my company accounts so my case was relatively complex.

I had an interview at Birmigham ( all questions they ask can be found in this forum). I also recieved a letter from UKVI asking to proide bank statments to confirm the transaction, income, expenses , employee salary and clarification of any large trandsactions (over 5k).

I emphasise that the my accounts wasnt reflecting an excat amt as my bank stamtments however I provided no justification, I just highlighted the tranaction with client wise , employee salary payments in diffrent coolur and sent it to them without clarifications. Luckily they didnt ask for more clarification before issuing visa.

I didnt hire any solicitor/agent and my overall exepriece is that stick to your applications. if you have messed up few things (which we all do every now and then) , dont get panic. Try to find a solution with experts (mainly accountant in this particular visa category). Only provide required information and be prepared to provide further clarification/facts/evidence if UKVI asked.

I didnt have any office, most of my employee were working elseswhere as well and have good turn around of employees. But as long as they have worked require no of hours and paid tax/recieved money on time from your business acc, you should be ok.

Time line:

Biometric and approval letter recieved: 22/03/2017

Once again, thank you each memeber of this forum specially Zumba88. You all are doing an amazing job and without having this platform, I would have been more stresful and didnt have clear idea wht to do and how to do.

Good luck everyone.

rbs
Newly Registered

Post by rbs » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:44 am

jafersadeq : It was 19k loan and rest were share capital. Always wanted to have share capital bt accountant messed up..we can invest money either way.

Sameerb: No, I didnt provided client invoice. I just highlighted each client payments on my business bank statments when they ask me to provide last 3 years bank statments in January 2017.

waqas40581: They only ask me to provide business bank statments to confirm the transaction amount matches with account submitted. As mentioned earlier, the amount wasnt matching excatly on bank statments with accounts however I didnt provide any further clarification. If UKVI would have asked me for the same, I have a back up plan to explain the discrepencies.

Aliraza21: Typo, I got my visa on 22/03/2017.

Hope this answers all your questions.

Thank you

sameerb

Post by sameerb » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:06 am

cheers thank you for prompt reply

snt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by snt » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:08 am

rbs wrote:jafersadeq : It was 19k loan and rest were share capital. Always wanted to have share capital bt accountant messed up..we can invest money either way.
congrats and thanks for the clarification. most of the users believe DL is the only way acceptable to HO to provide the investment.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:02 pm

Loads of congratulations, rbs!!!!!!
rbs wrote:HEllo All,

Time line:

Biometric and approval letter recieved: 19/03/2017

Good luck everyone.

dhirja

Post by dhirja » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:34 pm

congrats dear!

Please share the list of documents and how many employee you have.

thanks

Aliraza12

Post by Aliraza12 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi rbs
Could you let us know about what else documents they ask to send us after interview ?
Did you send it your business statement when you applied extensions at all?
Did you envolev MP? Or did you rang HO DUring your visa Was pending ?
You mention they ask you all three year business bank statement did they ask you anything else after interview if you don't mind to share with us.
Regards