ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEW FEE 2017 When Fee already paid Online

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

contrast79
Newly Registered

NEW FEE 2017 When Fee already paid Online

Post by contrast79 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Dear,

I made booking for ILR (10Yrs) route for 12 April 2017,and I paid fee via online on 20 March 2017,but fee changed from 06 April 2017,Shall I need to pay new fee.?

Thanks

pupulu

Re: NEW FEE 2017 When Fee already paid Online

Post by pupulu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:38 pm

Hello contrast79,
I am in the same situation as well, booked just before the Fee change for an appointment in May.

Browsed through the forum and got a few response from the past year wherein the message is people booked prior to Fee change for an appointment after the Fee change, did not pay the extra/remainder of the new fees.
Please search with the string " Old Fees" for posts between March-April 2016.

Do make sure the form you are using, the new version is out, not sure if one can trace the old version with the old fees.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -form-seto

Please post your experience after your appointment to keep the Forum members and myself informed.

Wish you all the best.

regards,
P/S

KVP

Re: NEW FEE 2017 When Fee already paid Online

Post by KVP » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Some people found a way to escape from 'Fee increase' - by completing application and paying before 'Fee increase date', and then simply postponing 'Bio-metric Appointment date' to desired date. Why to worry for your case?!! You are Okay!