ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric after ILR.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

E44302

Biometric after ILR.

Post by E44302 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Hello Respected Gurus and fellow members,

Can someone tell me from their experience and the forum members experiences that how long does it take for the biometric to arrive once the ILR is done in PEO appointment? How many working days does it usually take to arrive?

Thanks in advance!

Sandyinuk

Re: Biometric after ILR.

Post by Sandyinuk » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi ,

I got mine on 3rd days .. (Tuesday evening ILR Approved -> Friday morning BRP received)

Regards,
Sandy

me786

Post by me786 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:16 pm

I had my PEO at Croydon on Wednesday and first attempted delivery of BRP was on Friday (2nd Day). The general guideline is it should be delivered within 7 working days.

Sam1140
United States of America

Post by Sam1140 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:25 pm

E44302 wrote:Hello Respected Gurus and fellow members,

Can someone tell me from their experience and the forum members experiences that how long does it take for the biometric to arrive once the ILR is done in PEO appointment? How many working days does it usually take to arrive?

Thanks in advance!
Hi E44302,

hope you receive your BRP soon, can you please let me know when have you received your ILR? can you share your timeline? I understand that this is not relevant to your post, however, I have not seen anyone granted this year.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:42 pm

Sam1140 wrote:Hi E44302,

hope you receive your BRP soon, can you please let me know when have you received your ILR? can you share your timeline? I understand that this is not relevant to your post, however, I have not seen anyone granted this year.

Thanks in advance
Nonsense. Many have been granted ILR this year already. It is the Tier 1 G ILR applicants that seem to have problems. Please post your questions in your own topic or search user E44302's posts. User applied in person NOT by post.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.