ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr m

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

badmaash

flr m

Post by badmaash » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:42 pm

hi, all

i will have to apply for flr m September 2018, i have a question? i have one daughter and my wife is pregnant with our second child, we have a 2 bedroom house. my daughter is 4 months old. also i have another child from previous marriage who is 10 but lives abroad with my ex wife, he is planning to come back to the uk next may to come and live with us. that means there will be 5 of us. on my tenancy agreement it says 5 people can live here. is that enough as proof ? or do i still need to get a certificate from local council to prove accommodation is adequate ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: flr m

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:55 am

What is the relation to this post and your previous topic?

immigration-for-family-members/carers-a ... 26175.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

badmaash

Re: flr m

Post by badmaash » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:13 pm

they are both separate questions