ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exceptionally complex Issue Letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ashontherun
India

Exceptionally complex Issue Letter

Post by ashontherun » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Hello,

I have applied for Tier 1 Ent Ext (£50k) and following are the details:

Application Date: 14 Feb 2017
Complex Issue Letter: 9 March 2017

I have not received any communication yet.

Just wanted to know if anyone has received any communication after receiving complex issue letter please.

Please advise.

Thanks

seasky
BANNED

Re: Exceptionally complex Issue Letter

Post by seasky » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:37 pm

ashontherun wrote:Hello,

Just wanted to know if anyone has received any communication after receiving complex issue letter please.

Please advise.

Thanks
A lot of people on the forum have received this letter. It means nothing on the actual complication of your application, it is just means they are taking longer than standard service time to respond.

rdjasani
Newly Registered

Post by rdjasani » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 pm

I apply on 4th February
Received Complex issue letter on 9th march
Not received any reply until today
So don't worry

SK engineering

Post by SK engineering » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:26 pm

Applied on 22nd of Feb, same letter dated on 29th of March. It seems they are dealing with too many.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:40 pm

It simply means that your application cannot be processed within the 8 weeks mark as promised. Your application take take from few weeks to several months
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:32 am

Hello Guys,

Please check this out. Its someone from who has a successful approval. who has not received a complex letter as I have asked him and someone else did that too

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/tier-1-ent ... 29299.html
People who have received complex letters might ,have been two reasons :
1) As the decision is based on case to case basis, The HO would probably have a quick check list and they genuinely intend to clear of the cases within 8 weeks timeframe to meet their service levels. If the check list tallies with all the documentation, evidence , cover letter and background checks etc.. then they might not send you the complex letter . They process and clear everything by 8 weeks.

2) Secondly if the check list does not tally with the documentation and something differs from what you said in your successful application or something flags up, they might need more time either to decide to call you for an interview, or run an investigation - Hence all these take time considering the no: of applications they have to deal with, they buy more time from you by sending you an exceptionally complex letter.

You should know your case better as per your consciousness - This is my take on it , as I know what I have done in my case. let me explain.

I had given HO about my co and a business activity related to my business prior to my successful grant of tier1 application. However after i received my situation just started changing and I ended up opening a second company. Also I used the money from my first company and paid taxes and invested that money into my second company partially and the rest of the money was called in from overseas. All the activities relating to my second co and the way my investment has been done, does indeed attract a lot of attention. And ask me if everything is/was straight forward - Well I swear to god NO- There has been a lot of chaos and it has not been easy, simply because Iam all new to this and so are most of us. Only now after 3 years I feel I know I have learnt something. So given a chance to go back, I would do things differently which is a luxury that I would never be able to turn around to, because we do not have control over time or time travel.

So I applied on the day a few hours before my visa expired. It has been just over 2 months / 8 weeks and yes I did receive a complex letter and I know why. My current situation if anything is only growing worse not because of my inability however its all because Iam loosing it and this is indeed eating me at the back of my mind. But face it, its not the end of the world and Iam definitely not gonna do anything crazy but face it and take it like a man. this is the least I can do. I Believe I have given you my honest perception . So all the best and do your best and keep fighting like a warrior. Keep us posted mate as My situation is exactly the same as yours. Ho if anything are wisening - So tough luck is bestowed upon all of us, but pray and hope!

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:37 am

By the way this is just an observation - of the recent trend for complex issues- I have a feeling they are coming back to us around 10 weeks to 12 weeks. Or it could take 6 months if it crosses 12 weeks from the date of your application. My 10 weeks would be the end of april and 12 weeks would be the middle of may 2017. Let me know if you hear anything. cheers

ashontherun
India

Post by ashontherun » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:26 am

Thank you Zimba and the group members!!

lets hope for the best!!

Cheers

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue May 02, 2017 9:02 pm

Applied 23rd March
Acknowledgment and Bio letter 26thApril (e-mailed twice for acknowledgement letter)
Bio given 27th April
Received Complex issue email today.02.05.17
Did anyone else receive email?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 02, 2017 10:08 pm

Theses are generally issued automatically and they are routine emails :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue May 02, 2017 10:27 pm

Thanks Zimba for your reply.
The email is from Sheffield team and from their generic email address but it ends with
your sincerely,
M. xxxx
AO
Work and,,,,,,

When I replied for acknowledgment, the auto reply came immediately asking those receiving such emails should ring,,,,,,,,,.

So let's hope for the best but I am mentally prepared for interview in case the call me.

StrageEyes
Newly Registered

Post by StrageEyes » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:12 pm

ashontherun wrote:Hello,

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi
Have you got any reply yet?

ashontherun
India

Post by ashontherun » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:17 pm

Hello,

Nothing yet.

Checked online status which says awaiting decision, last updated 20 April 2017.

How about you? What is your timeline??

StrageEyes
Newly Registered

Post by StrageEyes » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Hello,
Nothing as of yet
Its been 4 months im still waiting and waiting
Hope all goes well for all of us.

quote="ashontherun"]Hello,

Nothing yet.

Checked online status which says awaiting decision, last updated 20 April 2017.

How about you? What is your timeline??[/quote]

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Applied in March too,and not received any such letter neither the email saying case is complex, even though it has crossed the '8 weeks time frame' already.

Pretty sure it doesn't mean my case if not complex, it simply shows the processing time and communications by UKVI is not consistent.

ishfaqsangra wrote:Applied 23rd March
Acknowledgment and Bio letter 26thApril (e-mailed twice for acknowledgement letter)
Bio given 27th April

StrageEyes
Newly Registered

Post by StrageEyes » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:32 am

I know few ppl who applied not this visa but other categories they been waiting long now.
I think they just taking long on every case.

uote="samaygrg"]Applied in March too,and not received any such letter neither the email saying case is complex, even though it has crossed the '8 weeks time frame' already.

Pretty sure it doesn't mean my case if not complex, it simply shows the processing time and communications by UKVI is not consistent.

ishfaqsangra wrote:Applied 23rd March
Bio given 27th April
[/quote]

Amz

Post by Amz » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:50 am

Application Post:
25th March, 2017

Application Received:
27th March, 2017

Application Fee Deduction:
28th March, 2017

Biometric Letter Received:
28th April 2017

Biometric Given @ Post Office:
29th April 2017

Complex Issues Letter:
12th May 2016

Online Tracking Says: Awaiting a Decision (last updated on 26th April 2017)

No News since.

Regards