ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Grant of Temp stamp 4 Extended family members cases EU1

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ch123

Grant of Temp stamp 4 Extended family members cases EU1

Post by ch123 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Dear fellow forum members,

Just wanted to ask if there is anyone waiting a decision for their EU1 pending application (brother etc) and not granted temp stamp 4 despite of repeated requests. What type of response are people getting from the department when a temp stamp 4 is requested while they await their decisons. What is the current situation about the temp stamp being granted to such pending applications. I am specifically on about the sibling cases.

As far as my case is concerned, I applied for my brother and his family EU1 application back in Jan 2015 and they were granted six months temp stamp 4. However, the case was refused and during review pending period, thrice temp stamp 4 for three months each was issued. Subsequently, th department did not accept them as permitted family member and refused the review application. This reason of refusal (not accepting permitted family members) seems to be contradictory to their current practice. If the department was giving us temp stamp 4 (numerous times) and extensions, that must mean that they accepted us permitted family members as per the new rule. I intend going for JR on the same anamoly.

I'd be highly obliged if people could pop in with their suggestions.

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Grant of Temp stamp 4 Extended family members cases EU1

Post by jul1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:46 pm

that is why it is called temporary! stamp 4, at that moment they cannot fully establish if they really fall under the freedom of movement directive, and until the decision they are given a chance to work legally, in general what country could you survive without working, especially Ireland is really expensive country, if you are not give permission to legally work you will work illegally to support yourself, that would happen, so to prevent that you get the temp stamp 4, and than when they made a decision you are either rejected or accepted.
But the fact that they are giving temp stamp 4 doesnt mean that the applicant is accepted already, if they were, they would be given the 5 years eu4fam card.

malik0543

Re: Grant of Temp stamp 4 Extended family members cases EU1

Post by malik0543 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:12 am

HI Ch

They are not granting Temp Stamp 4, in my case, my bother get 3 temp stamps but in end they refused, and the only objection they normally used in end is Dependency !!

my case in JR was very strong, the only mistake we done is make application in UK at the same time when JR were pending as well, they do data sharing and eventually we withdraw our JR.

in JR they must check your all immigration history in UK, Specially UK bec most of the applicants are from UK.

what objection in your review refusal letter ?

i would also advise you to involve TD, European Omission and Solivit ( although they will say that cant help as Extended Family Member is discretion of Department ), write letter to all department .....

Also worth searching in Surinder Singh Route .....

Not sure what will outcome in Surinder Singh Route in Extended Family Members Cases

or Find another country where you can get residence card for your family members.

may be Netherlands or Czech Republic ??