ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR refusal through tier-1 - 5 points short (can i reapply)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tech0007
Newly Registered

ILR refusal through tier-1 - 5 points short (can i reapply)

Post by tech0007 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:10 pm

Dear all,
My ilr application (through tier -1 ) has been refused (Dated on , 21/04/2017) with Administrative review or applying another capacity option. I have applied around 13 months ago on 10/03/2016 , with my wife and daughter of 6.5 years. My wife ad me both working.

my refusal reason is i have 5 points short to get 80 points. i have not been awareded full required 20 points in earning, home office provided me 15 points for earning. other earnings remained same as i claimed.
it is refused under paragraph 245CD(g) with reference to Apendix A (Attributes) and paragraphh 19(i) and 19(j) of appendix A of the immigration rule.

I have legally completed 11.5 years in uk . Actually my 10 years completed before sending this application last year march. But i have choose to apply with 5 years route as i wanted my wife's ilr to sort out as she already stayed with me for full tier-1 period.

I have also some situation change. during last one year i have got a better paying job, and i have a new year to show for a fresh new tier-1 application.

i have 14 days to do amin review or application with another capacity. I dont want to apply for administrative review. now my question is :

can i apply ilr again through tier-1 again within this 14 days with new salary band, ( with right to work during the application process - for me and my wife ) ? what application form for my wife and baby ?

Can i apply ilr through - long residency within 14 days (( with right to work - during the application process - for me and my wife)) for me and my wife .? what application form for my wife and baby ?

Any comments and suggestion will be really helpful.

ouflak1

Re: ILR refusal through tier-1 - 5 points short (can i reapp

Post by ouflak1 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:56 pm

In my opinion, the 10 year ILR is now your best bet. But that's just my opinion. It's too bad you didn't know about the salary shortfall before the ILR PBS app.

Ilr201567
Newly Registered

Post by Ilr201567 » Mon May 01, 2017 4:02 pm

tech0007 wrote:Dear all,
My ilr application (through tier -1 ) has been refused (Dated on , 21/04/2017) with Administrative review or applying another capacity option. I have applied around 13 months ago on 10/03/2016 , with my wife and daughter of 6.5 years. My wife ad me both working.

my refusal reason is i have 5 points short to get 80 points. i have not been awareded full required 20 points in earning, home office provided me 15 points for earning. other earnings remained same as i claimed.
it is refused under paragraph 245CD(g) with reference to Apendix A (Attributes) and paragraphh 19(i) and 19(j) of appendix A of the immigration rule.

I have legally completed 11.5 years in uk . Actually my 10 years completed before sending this application last year march. But i have choose to apply with 5 years route as i wanted my wife's ilr to sort out as she already stayed with me for full tier-1 period.

I have also some situation change. during last one year i have got a better paying job, and i have a new year to show for a fresh new tier-1 application.

i have 14 days to do amin review or application with another capacity. I dont want to apply for administrative review. now my question is :

can i apply ilr again through tier-1 again within this 14 days with new salary band, ( with right to work during the application process - for me and my wife ) ? what application form for my wife and baby ?

Can i apply ilr through - long residency within 14 days (( with right to work - during the application process - for me and my wife)) for me and my wife .? what application form for my wife and baby ?

Any comments and suggestion will be really helpful.

What do mean by they didn't award you points ? Did you not hit the threshold? Or was it because you had any discrepancy in your income declared to Hmrc ?

I m sorry to hear about your refusal though !

vut88

Post by vut88 » Sun May 07, 2017 3:56 am

I think SET(LR) is the best option for you and you can apply for your wife and daughter on FLR(M). It is just my personal opinion.