ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application - not given royal track number

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rigss
Newly Registered

Naturalisation application - not given royal track number

Post by Rigss » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi all,

I went to the Lambeth NCS and had completed my application on the 18th of April- when done the application I asked the lady for a royal mail tracking number but she mentioned she couldnt give me one at the moment and I should call them after some days..

Now 10 days later my account is not yet hit with the fee and when I called them to give me a tracking number they told me that they dont have the info and i should talk to the right department ( was so confusing)

Two questions:
1. Is it normal not to give royal mail tracking number?
2. How long might take to have the money taken from my account?

thank you for your help!

RRSB2012

Re: Naturalisation application - not given royal track numbe

Post by RRSB2012 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:31 am

Hi Rigss

I might not be able to solve your problem but i will try to help atleast.

i applied last week and the money has not gone yet. Looking at timelines, it is taking them around 10-20 days to take payments.

Regarding the tracking number, the registrar did gave me the number on my request (she wouldnt have given it by default). She just wrote the number on a post-it note and gave it to me.
I read that you asked and she didn't gave it to you. May be she didn't had the envelope that time and therefore was not able to give you the number.
Did they gave you a Client Care questionnaire? if yes, may be with that reference number you can call and get the tracking number or if nothing works may be visit them and talk to someone at reception.

Cheers
R

Rigss
Newly Registered

Post by Rigss » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:24 pm

thank you - this is actually re-assuring. I will update here what happens.

Rigss
Newly Registered

Post by Rigss » Thu May 04, 2017 6:06 am

Ok, so I called the Lambeth office and they provided me with the royal mail tracking number (in case anyone else doesnt have a royal mail tracking number please insist calling the NCS service to get it).

The money got taken from my account this Tuesday.