ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vary to ilr lr lost first passport by HO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Faizlvmt

Vary to ilr lr lost first passport by HO

Post by Faizlvmt » Wed May 10, 2017 7:31 pm

Hi dear members I am going to vary my T1 enterprenure extension to ILR lr by post I lost my first passport when I applied for t4 student extention in 2010 I got photocopy of passport and visa copy ?but not entry stamp but I got photocopy of landing card with entry stamp on it which I requested SAR from HO ?I don't have any other proof like any Bills etc and plz tell me what other documents I need to submit other then my dvla life in uk and English language plz help thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Vary to ilr lr lost first passport by HO

Post by zimba » Wed May 10, 2017 11:57 pm

Submit the copies of the passport/visas. Did you report the lost passport to the police or do you have a police report with a crime reference number ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Faizlvmt

Post by Faizlvmt » Thu May 11, 2017 8:52 am

zimba88 wrote:Submit the copies of the passport/visas. Did you report the lost passport to the police or do you have a police report with a crime reference number ?
Yes I reported to police and I have the emails which I sent to ukba regarding my documents were not received my T4 visa was expiring I posted psw aplication without passport and case worker contacted me via email and I reply by emails that passport and other documents were not received just I received BRP and then case worker issued me PSW visa without passport that time should I attached copy of emails with my ILR LR aplication?

Faizlvmt

Post by Faizlvmt » Thu May 11, 2017 9:45 pm

Can we just send payslips for spouse visa because salary not transferred into bank?

Faizlvmt

Post by Faizlvmt » Fri May 12, 2017 12:24 pm

No reply?

Faizlvmt

10 years ILR LR spouse salary issue?

Post by Faizlvmt » Mon May 15, 2017 6:16 pm

hello,
dear members specially zimba i need your help plz
(1) next week i am going to apply 10 years ILR LR and spouse application FLRM but issue is that have payslips and tax paid for 18600 but salary not transferred into bank account should i apply without bank statement? or just apply for FLR FP help plz.

(2) i am submitting application Set LR
i came 19 june 2007 i have bank statement from sep 2007 to 2013,from 2013 to 2017 GP letter all visa copies and copies of first passport i have copy of landing card which i obtain in SAR from UKBA because i lost my first passport when i applied for T4 student Ext in 2010 i dont have anything else to prove.

(3) Life in uk certificate

(4)my degree is already with them because my T1 entrepreneur application is already in Home office for Ext.
i am varying my application and paying full fees because i don't want to take any risk please reply zimba

zimba
Mood:

Re: 10 years ILR LR spouse salary issue?

Post by zimba » Mon May 15, 2017 10:55 pm

(1) next week i am going to apply 10 years ILR LR and spouse application FLRM but issue is that have payslips and tax paid for 18600 but salary not transferred into bank account should i apply without bank statement? or just apply for FLR FP help plz.
You only show payslips but claiming a salary which is not paid is technically fraud.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Faizlvmt

Re: 10 years ILR LR spouse salary issue?

Post by Faizlvmt » Tue May 16, 2017 9:36 am

zimba88 wrote:
You only show payslips but claiming a salary which is not paid is technically fraud.
THANKS ZIMBA all other things ok? could you plz tell special requirements for flr fp plz?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 16, 2017 1:50 pm