ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents to send with Child benefit form

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

srirammeher
Newly Registered

Documents to send with Child benefit form

Post by srirammeher » Thu May 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi, We recently got our ILR. None of us are earning above 50k/annum. We are planning to apply for child benefits for our 2 daughters. I have filled in the form, we are from India. Along with Birth certificates of both our daughters (Youngest one born in UK, Elder one born in India), do I need to send original passport and ILR BRPs as well? Is it safe to send passports and BRPs via post to them. I am concerned about any loss in transit.

paru.org
India

Re: Documents to send with Child benefit form

Post by paru.org » Thu May 11, 2017 9:55 pm

do I need to send original passport and ILR BRPs as well?>>>>yes

Is it safe to send passports and BRPs via post to them. >>yes,
I am concerned about any loss in transit.>>use nxt day recorded deilivery

i rcvd mine back within a week,

dont worry>>>>>>>
srirammeher wrote:Hi, We recently got our ILR. None of us are earning above 50k/annum. We are planning to apply for child benefits for our 2 daughters. I have filled in the form, we are from India. Along with Birth certificates of both our daughters (Youngest one born in UK, Elder one born in India), do I need to send original passport and ILR BRPs as well? Is it safe to send passports and BRPs via post to them. I am concerned about any loss in transit.

srirammeher
Newly Registered

Post by srirammeher » Fri May 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Many Thanks Paru.org

Angie77

Post by Angie77 » Sun May 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Did anybody enclose a special delivery prepaid envelope with Child benefit form for returning documents?

thanks