ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

50K funds question re source

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

j4nn
Newly Registered

50K funds question re source

Post by j4nn » Thu May 18, 2017 1:52 pm

Hi there,

Am about to apply for T1 entrepreneur visa. I have been awarded around 400k investment in my UK registered company over the past year so finding the 50k is not difficult however I am wondering about the three criteria for where it is supposed to come from. It is largely from a European company who are not registered with the FCA. Is this a problem or can it still be used in the application?

Any advice much appreciated!

zimba
Mood:

Re: 50K funds question re source

Post by zimba » Thu May 18, 2017 3:09 pm

I suggest to show money is invested in your company sending company accounts and claim the investment points right from the start
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath

Re: 50K funds question re source

Post by marcnath » Thu May 18, 2017 3:33 pm

[quote="j4nn"]

It is largely from a European company who are not registered with the FCA. Is this a problem or can it still be used in the application?

Any advice much appreciated![/quote]

The 50K route requires you to have finding from the three sources outlined - there are no get around.

So, it looks like the 200K route is the option for you.

Note the condition When evidencing the investment:
(1) The audited or unaudited accounts must show the investment in money made directly by the you, in your own name or on your behalf (and showing your name)."