ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Money laundering and applied for uk visa.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sammykhan786
Newly Registered

Money laundering and applied for uk visa.

Post by sammykhan786 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:14 pm

What would happen if you know someone did money laundering and bought around 12 properties in one year in a foreign country and now is trying to enter on a spouse visa. The person in question has fraudently obtained money alongside her husband who is now sponsoring her for a uk visa. The value in sterling is £3-4 million uk pounds, I have proof that the person registered 12 properties in their name. I don't want the person to do any further fraud here so I feel I need to report them. Any advice would be appreciated. If I reported them would that have an impact on them obtaining a uk visa?

ohara
Diamond Member

Re: Money laundering and applied for uk visa.

Post by ohara » Thu May 25, 2017 4:58 am