ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Payslips format

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Payslips format

Post by Rashiadnan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:11 am

Hello,

Can anyone please guide me with a payslip format, I tried to attach mine but have no idea to do so here. I would be very grateful if I could get a payslip format so I can have a clear picture.

Thank you

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Payslips format

Post by Rashiadnan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:46 am

Its urgent please

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:18 am

These are meant for first extension

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Thank you so much zimba88 for your quick response. My payslips do not have the hours and hourly rate mentioned in the payslips. I have spoken to my accountant but he is refusing as he is saying that he will need to do everything from the start! I am very worried now as what else can I include as a proof for the hours worked weekly and the hourly rate. I do have the contracts for each employee which has these things mentioned. Kindly let me know what to do

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:50 pm

I repeat again, there is NO FORMAT for payslips. You do not need to show hours worked or hourly rate on a payslip :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:57 pm

zimba88 wrote:I repeat again, there is NO FORMAT for payslips. You do not need to show hours worked or hourly rate on a payslip :!: :!:

Thank you so much!!!! I was under such a great pressure and you are a real help! So it is fine then to attach the contract of employment as a proof for hours worked and the hourly rate

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:43 pm

You can get a letter from your accountant however rules do not require this

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:29 pm

zimba88 wrote:You can get a letter from your accountant however rules do not require this

Great, thanks zimba88

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:28 am

Rashiadnan wrote:
zimba88 wrote:I repeat again, there is NO FORMAT for payslips. You do not need to show hours worked or hourly rate on a payslip :!: :!:

Thank you so much!!!! I was under such a great pressure and you are a real help! So it is fine then to attach the contract of employment as a proof for hours worked and the hourly rate
There is no requirement for the contract either.
You have to state the hourly rate in the application form itself. HO can easily calculate (and that is what they will do irrespective of any other document you provide) by dividing the salary paid as stated in payslip/FPS by the rate you have declared.
In the FPS, there is an entry for Hours worked which looks something like this
Hours Worked ( A, B, C, D, E ) D - 30 hrs or more
If you are claiming for full-time employees, their FPS will show them in category D.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:16 am

marcnath wrote:
Rashiadnan wrote:

There is no requirement for the contract either.
You have to state the hourly rate in the application form itself. HO can easily calculate (and that is what they will do irrespective of any other document you provide) by dividing the salary paid as stated in payslip/FPS by the rate you have declared.
In the FPS, there is an entry for Hours worked which looks something like this
Hours Worked ( A, B, C, D, E ) D - 30 hrs or more
If you are claiming for full-time employees, their FPS will show them in category D.
Thank you marcnath for this detailed answer. I have asked my accountant to send me all the FPS and will check it thoroughly.

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Dear Senior Gurus,

Thanks for clarify the query regarding the hourly rate.Please find below the Hourly rate description details from guideline, you are requested to please describe the below.

iii) Hourly rate
189. You must also confirm the hourly rate for each employee used to claim points, including any changes in the hourly rate and the dates of the changes. This will enable us to calculate how many hours of work were created for each worker.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind Regards,
S Zeeshan

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:32 pm

Your must confirm the hourly rate changes on the form in the job creation table, separate row for each period based on an hourly rate