ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No confirmation email. Application in May

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Angie77

No confirmation email. Application in May

Post by Angie77 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:11 pm

Hello,
We applied for my husband citizenship on 18/05 and still no sign from home office. No confirmation email, no letter and no money taken. Is anyone else Who applied in May still waiting to hear from home office?

Casa

Re: No confirmation email. Application in May

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:38 pm

Angie77 wrote:Hello,
We applied for my husband citizenship on 18/05 and still no sign from home office. No confirmation email, no letter and no money taken. Is anyone else Who applied in May still waiting to hear from home office?
Follow the May application Timeline thread :idea:
british-citizenship/may-2017-naturalisa ... 07-80.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Angie77

Post by Angie77 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Thank you.
We are getting worried because it seems that people who applied about the same time as my partner already received confirmation email and biometrics. Some people don't post their timelines that's why I asked if anyone else is waiting, just to know if We are not alone in this.
Anyway, lets see what next week will bring!

Many thanks

anoshka1976
Newly Registered

Post by anoshka1976 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Applied on 15 th May, only money taken, no communication, I am worried too :(

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:34 pm

anoshka1976 wrote:Applied on 15 th May, only money taken, no communication, I am worried too :(
Bear in mind that there has been the Easter break and two Bank holidays in the UK since then. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Ajareja
Newly Registered

Post by Ajareja » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi,

I was in your same situation, applied May 18th through NCS and was starting to get worried as well.
I even contacted HO and got an automated reply saying that at the moment the acknowledgment can take between 6-8 weeks.

I received the acknowledgment letter today June 5th.

I hope that helps to reassure you.

Angie77

Post by Angie77 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:20 am

Ajareja wrote:Hi,

I was in your same situation, applied May 18th through NCS and was starting to get worried as well.
I even contacted HO and got an automated reply saying that at the moment the acknowledgment can take between 6-8 weeks.

I received the acknowledgment letter today June 5th.

I hope that helps to reassure you.
We applied through NCS as well but still waiting.
We gonna wait this week if nothing happens we gonna call HO next week.
Apparently HO works in mysterious ways because I applied for my BC before Christmas and even with all bank holidays withing 2 weeks I had received all confirmation and had my biometrics sorted. :? :?

100kg

Post by 100kg » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:35 pm

hope u got a letter now mate. i applied on the 22nd of may too. but receieved an email on the 6th of may, and letters on the 8th of june and did my finger prints same day

WRS

Post by WRS » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:43 am

anoshka1976 wrote:Applied on 15 th May, only money taken, no communication, I am worried too :(
Hi anoshka1976,

I am in a similar situation albeit i applied on 27-Jun. Could you please let know how many days it took for you to receive communication from ukvi after the money taken?

Thanks,
WrS

Angie77

Post by Angie77 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:26 pm

We received biometrics letter and confirmation letter nearly 1 month after application. We never received an email.

WRS

Post by WRS » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Angie77 wrote:We received biometrics letter and confirmation letter nearly 1 month after application. We never received an email.
Thank you Angie,
Atleast they woke up albeit after a month.