ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier1 entreprenuer visa extension AR and ilr(10 years)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

entreprenuerak
Newly Registered

tier1 entreprenuer visa extension AR and ilr(10 years)

Post by entreprenuerak » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:59 am

i Zimba Please can you guide me?
my question is if tier 1 entrepreneur extension application decision is not in favour of applicant and in time administrative review is exercised which has refused as well. but after 10 days of administrative review refusal applicant completes 10 years (deducting 28 days). what are the options for applicant ? can he/she apply on 10 years continuous long residency?
Thanks
Sorry i posted in someone's else topic before.

marcnath

Re: tier1 entreprenuer visa extension AR and ilr(10 years)

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:57 am

As far as I can figure out, you need to have to make a new application within 14 days of the AR refusal and that has to be successful before you can apply for LR.

But the Gurus can correct me if I am wrong.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

entreprenuerak
Newly Registered

Re: tier1 entreprenuer visa extension AR and ilr(10 years)

Post by entreprenuerak » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:58 am

marcnath wrote:As far as I can figure out, you need to have to make a new application within 14 days of the AR refusal and that has to be successful before you can apply for LR.

But the Gurus can correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks marcnath for your reply. Still waiting if any one can guide me .