ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR Question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vondo
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR Question

Post by vondo » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:52 am

Hi ,
Kindly advise me ,
I have to submit application for ILR tier 1 entrepreneur 200k ,
i want to use same day service and i asked few solicitors they says if i have done extention
and show the proof of funds and everything than i can use same day service through tier 1 200k,
and in the website its clear that i can't use same day services . please reply if any friend knows , thank you

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR Question

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:00 am

You can't use the Premium service for ILR on the basis of T1E.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

vondo
Newly Registered

Post by vondo » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:09 am

thank you Marcnath for reply
more than one solicitors had told me if i had done extension previously and in the extension application i show to them everything than i can use premium service for ilr ,
don't know why they are saying this

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:17 am

At least you know which solicitors to avoid if you need to use one.

The ILR application requires your to submit information on additional job creation, for example, that you could not have provided in the 1st extension - so there is no way you could have "showed them everything"
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

vondo
Newly Registered

Post by vondo » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:22 am

here everything means 200k fund and payslips etc for the previous term ,
in extension they says I can use payslips and general requirments means don't need to show them proof of 200k in ilr
much appreciate for your reply

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:29 am

You don't need to provide evidence for elements that you got points for in the extension. So, as you were awarded points for your investment, you don't need to submit that evidence again.
But you still need points for two jobs maintained/created during your extension leave. And you have to provide documents for that.

vondo
Newly Registered

Post by vondo » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:11 pm

thank you for your advice and you been very helpfull