ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

job creation after Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mfar

job creation after Extension

Post by mfar » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:01 am

Hi All and Zimba
i know this question has been asked many times
i got my exension May 2016 and from there i have one full time employee is it ok to keep the only one employee till May 2018 and apply for ILR
is it necessary to create new jobs after extension or can continue with existing one and i am on transition state so can i use one employee for 24 months ?
thanks in advance

marcnath

Re: job creation after Extension

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Yes, this has been asked and answered many times and the Guidance is also very clear on this.
You must: Maintain the 2 jobs created in your initial leave for a further 12 months, or
Create 2 more jobs which exist for 12 months, if the 2 jobs created during your initial period of leave have ceased to exist.

And, as you pointed out, under transitional arrangements, you can have one job of 24 months instead of 2 of 12 months.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: job creation after Extension

Post by awan905 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:32 pm

mfar wrote:Hi All and Zimba
i know this question has been asked many times
i got my exension May 2016 and from there i have one full time employee is it ok to keep the only one employee till May 2018 and apply for ILR
is it necessary to create new jobs after extension or can continue with existing one and i am on transition state so can i use one employee for 24 months ?
thanks in advance
Under transitional you can keep one position for 24 months.