ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E Payslips

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gloria55
Newly Registered

E Payslips

Post by Gloria55 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:33 pm

I can only print out my e-payslips.... will they be considered as original?

Carwan10
Newly Registered

Re: E Payslips

Post by Carwan10 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:38 pm

It's better if you ask your employer for paper payslip
Not worth to take risk on eslips

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:29 am

Electronic payslips are fine but the must be stamped and signed by your employer or HR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

NomiKaay

Post by NomiKaay » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:07 pm

I applied, and successfully, received my FLR M (2nd stage) early last year via ePayslips as financial evidence. With my situation, I work for a large well-known financial institution so doubt anyone would question authenticity of ePayslip from my employer. Based on my experience, I confirm that they HO does accept ePayslips - no stamping or paper ones required.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Almost all payslips are digitally generated by Payroll software. :!: Your employers simply print them for you
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice