ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child dependent tier1 enterprenuer extensionvisa from india

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waheguru
Newly Registered

child dependent tier1 enterprenuer extensionvisa from india

Post by waheguru » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi all.
i want to apply my 7 year old daughter dependent visa from india . which application form should i use or what documents i need to send her in india !! plz let me know if anyone have applied this kind of visa ! thankyou

marcnath

Re: child dependent tier1 enterprenuer extensionvisa from i

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:32 pm

waheguru wrote:Hi all.
i want to apply my 7 year old daughter dependent visa from india . which application form should i use or what documents i need to send her in india !! plz let me know if anyone have applied this kind of visa ! thankyou
Please don't keep posting the same question again as a new thread. You already had a reply on your earlier thread
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/interprenu ... l#p1495114
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.