ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Who to sign child's Pakistani passport before application?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mkraja

Who to sign child's Pakistani passport before application?

Post by mkraja » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Hi all, back with few questions regarding my nearly completed applications for my wife and daughter from Pakistan.

1 - My 6 years old daughter's Pakistani passport requires signs/thumb impression of the hold on back of the data page. Who would sign here for the child, her mother or the child's thumb impression should be used?

2 - I could not find guidance on appendix 2 financial requirements. i.e documents needed to be included to prove income for a self employed. Have they removed it from internet?

3 - I understand for settlement applications, visa application and appendix 2 financial requirements are the only two 'forms' needed to be filled in, alongwith supporting docs. Is there any other 'form' to be filled in too?

thanks in advance for help