ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa premium service centres?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FeliciaB
Newly Registered

Visa premium service centres?

Post by FeliciaB » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:37 am

Has anyone used a Visa premium service centre (and if so, what was your experience)?

Is it an option specifically for a spouse settlement visa?

On the gov.uk site it says,

"1. Overview

Go to a premium service centre to have someone look at your application on the same day if you’re applying to:

-extend your visa
-settle in the UK"

It's a bit vague to me....does that include *any* kind of settlement visa?

Thank you :)

mb7891

Re: Visa premium service centres?

Post by mb7891 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:25 am

Hi

Are you applying from inside or outside the UK?

Because the premium service centre's are mainly for applications made inside the UK. For example further leave to remain and ILR.

Casa

Re: Visa premium service centres?

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:40 am

FeliciaB wrote:Has anyone used a Visa premium service centre (and if so, what was your experience)?

Is it an option specifically for a spouse settlement visa?

On the gov.uk site it says,

"1. Overview

Go to a premium service centre to have someone look at your application on the same day if you’re applying to:

-extend your visa
-settle in the UK"

It's a bit vague to me....does that include *any* kind of settlement visa?

Thank you :)
I see from your previous posts that you are an American citizen and in Dec 2016 you were considering settling in Ireland with your British husband. Are you currently in the UK and if so, are you here as a visitor?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.