ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO website showing Decided

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hassan Rasheed

HO website showing Decided

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:49 pm

Hi there
I submit my case in March 2017.I was regularly checking status of my application, it was showing decision waiting and pending. last updated on 25th May.

Today HO website showing Decided. last update mention 17th march 2017.I believe Its wrong info.
If its decided it must be written last update after 25th May.

Can i get HO no where i can check info.

Thanks,
HN

manu1221
Newly Registered

Re: HO website showing Decided

Post by manu1221 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Which reference number you're using to check? IHS or RM Special Delivery or CaseID. For me CaseID isn't working.

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Basically its my 2nd application, First one refused in Feb. I believe they might update 1st application decsion now.
I submitted 2nd fresh application by end of March. I am using RM reference number it showing last update 03/05/17 Decision is waiting and Decided.

manu1221
Newly Registered

Post by manu1221 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:30 pm

Hassan Rasheed wrote:Basically its my 2nd application, First one refused in Feb. I believe they might update 1st application decsion now.
I submitted 2nd fresh application by end of March. I am using RM reference number it showing last update 03/05/17 Decision is waiting and Decided.
Ah ok, Best of luck with your application. May we get the result sooner, I applied in first week of March too and still waiting. Thanks

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Hassan Rasheed wrote:Basically its my 2nd application, First one refused in Feb. I believe they might update 1st application decsion now.
Good luck , did your go for admin review or straight 2nd app,

And secondly did they stopped you working?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Fingers crossed.
I hope you hear good news soon.

santosh358
Newly Registered

Post by santosh358 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:06 am

hi

I also got the same message but , but its say updated on 16 Sep 2016

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:21 am

Happydays11 wrote:
Good luck , did your go for admin review or straight 2nd app,
Yes i did admin review because i missed attach Director Loan agreement with my First application documents.

And secondly did they stopped you working?
No they did not stop me for working because i submit my application within 14 days time.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:55 am

Technically you should not be on payroll as you are an overstayer and have no right to work :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:39 pm

its complicated, taking out from payroll not a point... but when you paying salaries to staff or dealing with company affairs, director technically involve to work...

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Hi Zimba
If you legally allow submit your application twice than how you can be overstayer ?

I think i am not overstayer if this is case HO must stop me for work and possibly refuse to accept my 2nd application, your opinion ?

Thanks,
HN

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Hassan Rasheed wrote:Hi Zimba
If you legally allow submit your application twice than how you can be overstayer ?

I think i am not overstayer if this is case HO must stop me for work and possibly refuse to accept my 2nd application, your opinion ?

Thanks,
HN
The rules are very clear on this.
1. The expiry of your visa is extended by Section 3C only if you have made an in-time application.
2. This Section 3C ends at the end of the decision making process (including AR). At that point, your Visa is no longer valid and you are an overstayer.

Now, there are no legal conditions regarding submitting an application. Anyone can submit an application - HO cannot prevent that.

There are certain conditions which would automatically trigger refusal of such applications.

You are right in that one of the conditions is an application by an overstayer. It would normally mean automatic refusal but there is an exception that allows them to ignore that if an application is made within 14 days of a end of lawful stay.

Yes, HO should notify you of the loss of your right to work. But not getting that notification will not be an excuse for you. You are supposed to know the law and to realise that your visa has expired.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:18 pm

As marcnath explained, any fresh application within 14 days of you becoming an overstayer (generally when your section 3C ends) is still accepted by HO but it is considered an out-of-time application. Your status as an overstayer will not change though
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:15 am

Hi Zimba,
At the time when i was going submit my 2nd fresh application, I had discuss about secssion 3C with you and you confirmed that section 3c not break as I am lawfully applying within 14days after AR refusal.

according to you i am overstayer now, so there is possibility that HO can just simply refuse because of overstayer ?

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:39 am

marcnath wrote:

Thanks,
HN
The rules are very clear on this.
1. The expiry of your visa is extended by Section 3C only if you have made an in-time application.
2. This Section 3C ends at the end of the decision making process (including AR). At that point, your Visa is no longer valid and you are an overstayer.

Now, there are no legal conditions regarding submitting an application. Anyone can submit an application - HO cannot prevent that.

There are certain conditions which would automatically trigger refusal of such applications.

You are right in that one of the conditions is an application by an overstayer. It would normally mean automatic refusal but there is an exception that allows them to ignore that if an application is made within 14 days of a end of lawful stay.

Yes, HO should notify you of the loss of your right to work. But not getting that notification will not be an excuse for you. You are supposed to know the law and to realise that your visa has expired.
My application status at HO website''
''Your application has been considered and is awaiting a decision.The order of the status is Open, Awaiting a decision and Decided''
I had submit my case in March its more than 3 months now,In my situation what is your thoughts ?

My simple question in this stage according to my situation if i am overstayer HO can refuse my application because of overstayer OR can ignore it, what HO guideline says on it ? Do you have any guideline link for this point.
HN

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:45 am

Hi Zimba
Do you have example in this forum Tier1 visa application rejected like same as my situation.

1st application refused,AR refused and apply 2nd application submit with 14 days after AR and home office refuse due Overstayer ?

Just brief you my 1st application refuse and AR refuse forget attach Director loan. I got all points for rest.

Thanks,
HN

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:52 am

Do you have example in this forum Tier1 visa application rejected like same as my situation.

1st application refused,AR refused and apply 2nd application submit with 14 days after AR and home office refuse due Overstayer ?

Just brief you my 1st application refuse and AR refuse forget attach Director loan. I got all points for rest.

Thanks,
HN
If an application is made within 14 days of expiry of leave under section 3C, then your application will be processed by the HO. They will not reject you if you apply within 14 days of first AR.
But they consider you an overstayer until your second application is approved.

If you had applied after 14 days of expiry of leave under section 3C, then your application would not have been processed at all.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:50 am

Hassan Rasheed wrote:Hi Zimba,
At the time when i was going submit my 2nd fresh application, I had discuss about secssion 3C with you and you confirmed that section 3c not break as I am lawfully applying within 14days after AR refusal.

according to you i am overstayer now, so there is possibility that HO can just simply refuse because of overstayer ?
Can you show me where did I say your section 3C will continue on the forums !?? :?
As we repeated several times now, your application being accepted and processed. You do not need to have section 3C for an application to be considered :!:

santosh358
Newly Registered

Post by santosh358 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:20 am

Hassan Rasheed wrote:Hi there
I submit my case in March 2017.I was regularly checking status of my application, it was showing decision waiting and pending. last updated on 25th May.

Today HO website showing Decided. last update mention 17th march 2017.I believe Its wrong info.
If its decided it must be written last update after 25th May.

Can i get HO no where i can check info.

Thanks,
HN

Hi hassan

Did u receive any response now from home office as its one week back we got " decided"

Same meesase showing for me too but I did,nt receive any information from them again

Thanks
Santosh

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:24 pm

I was wondering, were you made to report?

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:54 pm

Hi santosh,
sorry I did not get any further update from HO.

I am sure decided is for my 1st application, which they may update after few months. Idealy they should update quickly soon they made decision.

anyhow any new come up will share in this forum.

Thanks,
HN