ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dnf

Entrepreneur Visa Extension

Post by dnf » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:30 pm

I thought it may be useful to share our experience so that you could ensure that you request all the relevant documentation from your accountants:

1. When you take on an employee, please ensure that they fill form P46 - This is not required by HMRC if the employee has a P45 but will assist your case as it clearly indicates the employee start date. Please make sure that you sign every page of P46. You can attach the passport copies and proof of addresses of the employees with the P46. Proof of addresses may not be required by UKVI but you usually request it from the employee as a business practice.

2. Your accountant can provide you with P11 that will also show the employee start date and also the relevant deductions. Please make sure that you sign every page.

3. Please make sure that you provide the 12 months payslips covering all the employees who you are using to claim points. The payslips should show the hours and per hour rate and make sure that you have signed all the payslips.

4. Request a letter from your accountant clearly explaining the job creation by mentioning the employees names and their national insurance numbers with their starting or leaving date. The hours mentioned on the payslips could be 130 hours which is 30 hours per week so the accountant must clarify on the letter.

5. Your accounts must show your full name under director report, signed by you, balance sheet, signed by you and under creditors on notes, where director loan is mentioned or under shareholding if you have invested as shares. Please sign every page of the accounts for the safer side.

6. Your accountant can provide you FPS reports which will confirm that the employees were reported under RTI. Please ensure that you include the full 12 months reports and sign every page.

7. Please make sure that you have employer liability insurance and any other insurances required by your profession/business i.e. professional indemnity or public liability.

8. Your latest filed accounts may be a few months old before your application date so ask your accountant to prepare management accounts covering till 1 month before your application date.

9. Make sure that your investment/director loan is clearly identifiable being transferred from your personal account to business account.

10. Include a cover letter that will explain how you have gained the points required by the visa and how you are a genuine entrepreneur by including your corporation tax returns, your VAT returns if you are VAT registered etc.

11. Sign every document you are providing with your application.

12. The contracts with your clients is not required but help you with genuine entrepreneur test.

13. Director loan agreement clearly stating that the loan is unsecured and sub-ordinates in favor of third parties.

14. An accountant letter outlining that you are the director and shareholder of the company, the company registered address and contact details, that you have invested in the company in the form of director loan/shares, that the account compilation report is provided and explanation if the management accounts are provided and the months it cover. Your accountant must mention on every letter that they are happy to confirm the content of the letter to UKVI upon their request.

15. Current appointment report from companies house that shows the recently filed documents plus the latest confirmation statement.

Please note that a number of points above may not be required by Home Office but by providing the above, we have noticed a turnaround time of 2 weeks or 3 days after the bio-metrics were given. The turnaround time is obviously different depending upon your application and how busy the home office is and our experience is based upon 2 successful applications. I will be happy to reply to any queries that you may have which relates to accountancy or tax, which we are qualified to advice on. However, I am not a solicitor and may reply to your query based on our experience but should not be constituted as advice.

I have written this post to assist the fellow members and understand how important it is to get the questions answered.

starfashion
India

Re: Entrepreneur Visa Extension

Post by starfashion » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:27 pm

Thank you for information. Really usefull for me

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Thank you for sharing this list.
Do you recommend sending the accounts at the time of ILR, in order to show that the amount is still invested? Or will that unnecessarily complicate the application?

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Very well explained. Appreciated for your hard work to jot all these useful info down.

dnf wrote:I thought it may be useful to share our experience so that you could ensure that you request all the relevant documentation from your accountants:

1. When you take on an employee, please ensure that they fill form P46 - This is not required by HMRC if the employee has a P45 but will assist your case as it clearly indicates the employee start date. Please make sure that you sign every page of P46. You can attach the passport copies and proof of addresses of the employees with the P46. Proof of addresses may not be required by UKVI but you usually request it from the employee as a business practice.

2. Your accountant can provide you with P11 that will also show the employee start date and also the relevant deductions. Please make sure that you sign every page.

3. Please make sure that you provide the 12 months payslips covering all the employees who you are using to claim points. The payslips should show the hours and per hour rate and make sure that you have signed all the payslips.

4. Request a letter from your accountant clearly explaining the job creation by mentioning the employees names and their national insurance numbers with their starting or leaving date. The hours mentioned on the payslips could be 130 hours which is 30 hours per week so the accountant must clarify on the letter.

5. Your accounts must show your full name under director report, signed by you, balance sheet, signed by you and under creditors on notes, where director loan is mentioned or under shareholding if you have invested as shares. Please sign every page of the accounts for the safer side.

6. Your accountant can provide you FPS reports which will confirm that the employees were reported under RTI. Please ensure that you include the full 12 months reports and sign every page.

7. Please make sure that you have employer liability insurance and any other insurances required by your profession/business i.e. professional indemnity or public liability.

8. Your latest filed accounts may be a few months old before your application date so ask your accountant to prepare management accounts covering till 1 month before your application date.

9. Make sure that your investment/director loan is clearly identifiable being transferred from your personal account to business account.

10. Include a cover letter that will explain how you have gained the points required by the visa and how you are a genuine entrepreneur by including your corporation tax returns, your VAT returns if you are VAT registered etc.

12. The contracts with your clients is not required but help you with genuine entrepreneur test.

13. Director loan agreement clearly stating that the loan is unsecured and sub-ordinates in favor of third parties.

14. An accountant letter outlining that you are the director and shareholder of the company, the company registered address and contact details, that you have invested in the company in the form of director loan/shares, that the account compilation report is provided and explanation if the management accounts are provided and the months it cover. Your accountant must mention on every letter that they are happy to confirm the content of the letter to UKVI upon their request.

15. Current appointment report from companies house that shows the recently filed documents plus the latest confirmation statement.

Please note that a number of points above may not be required by Home Office but by providing the above, we have noticed a turnaround time of 2 weeks or 3 days after the bio-metrics were given. The turnaround time is obviously different depending upon your application and how busy the home office is and our experience is based upon 2 successful applications. I will be happy to reply to any queries that you may have which relates to accountancy or tax, which we are qualified to advice on. However, I am not a solicitor and may reply to your query based on our experience but should not be constituted as advice.

I have written this post to assist the fellow members and understand how important it is to get the questions answered.

dnf

Post by dnf » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:37 pm

sm12 wrote:Thank you for sharing this list.
Do you recommend sending the accounts at the time of ILR, in order to show that the amount is still invested? Or will that unnecessarily complicate the application?
When applying ILR, you need to demonstrate that you have been abiding by the restrictions imposed by your Entrepreneur visa. I would therefore strongly suggest to send the accounts, which is a crucial component of Entrepreneur visa.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:04 pm

dnf wrote: When applying ILR, you need to demonstrate that you have been abiding by the restrictions imposed by your Entrepreneur visa.
Hi @dnf - appreciate your effort here and in your business where it looks like you have been supporting a number of entrepreneurs.

Having gone through this process personally and engaged within this forum, I would set out my disagreement on some of your approach.

I am convinced that a CW typically wants to reduce his/her work rather than increase it. So, I agree with you on setting out documents clearly.

Where I disagree is on the amount of paperwork you are suggesting. Being an entrepreneur myself, this is burdensome - I prefer to concentrate on my business than on creating paperwork.

Also, the reply above is incorrect. There is no "need to demonstrate that you have been abiding by the restriction...". It is up to UKVI to convince themselves and ask the applicant for information, if they need to. If your argument were to be accepted, one would also have to demonstrate that they did not work for a business other than their own - which is almost impossible to do.

Second, I think it is also burdensome to the CW.

Lastly, it is not a simple matter of giving the list above to an accountant and asking them to produce it. The responsibility on ensuring the correctness of the submission is still with the applicant. And the more paperwork that is submitted, the higher the chances that an error slips in.

Not looking at getting into an argument here, so you do not need to reply to this.

Just want to leave a counter argument here to let the individual applicants choose for themselves.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

inaam.cs

Post by inaam.cs » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi marcnath,
I have already applied, looking at the list I think I have not provided P11 and Cover letter.
I have one employee working for me for last three years so I claimed points for one employee as I got my T1 in Feb 2014.
Could you advise I should send this as my case is still in process? For employee, I provided P46, FPS of 32 months, each shows my employee salary and info. 32 payslips of employee, printout of Gateway system showing that I paid RTI each month.
Thanks
marcnath wrote:
dnf wrote: When applying ILR, you need to demonstrate that you have been abiding by the restrictions imposed by your Entrepreneur visa.
Hi @dnf - appreciate your effort here and in your business where it looks like you have been supporting a number of entrepreneurs.

Having gone through this process personally and engaged within this forum, I would set out my disagreement on some of your approach.

I am convinced that a CW typically wants to reduce his/her work rather than increase it. So, I agree with you on setting out documents clearly.

Where I disagree is on the amount of paperwork you are suggesting. Being an entrepreneur myself, this is burdensome - I prefer to concentrate on my business than on creating paperwork.

Also, the reply above is incorrect. There is no "need to demonstrate that you have been abiding by the restriction...". It is up to UKVI to convince themselves and ask the applicant for information, if they need to. If your argument were to be accepted, one would also have to demonstrate that they did not work for a business other than their own - which is almost impossible to do.

Lastly, it is not a simple matter of giving the list above to an accountant and asking them to produce it. The responsibility on ensuring the correctness of the submission is still with the applicant. And the more paperwork that is submitted, the higher the chances that an error slips in.

Not looking at getting into an argument here, so you do not need to reply to this.

Just want to leave a counter argument here to let the individual applicants choose for themselves.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:41 pm

inaam.cs wrote:Hi marcnath,
I have already applied, looking at the list I think I have not provided P11 and Cover letter.
I have one employee working for me for last three years so I claimed points for one employee as I got my T1 in Feb 2014.
Could you advise I should send this as my case is still in process? For employee, I provided P46, FPS of 32 months, each shows my employee salary and info. 32 payslips of employee, printout of Gateway system showing that I paid RTI each month.
Thanks
Neither the P11 nor the Cover letter is needed, so you don't need to send anything in.
The P46 and the Gateway system printout were not needed either - but no harm done.
I hope at least one of the FPS documents you sent in had the start date of the employee - and if so, you should be ok.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

inaam.cs

Post by inaam.cs » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:01 pm

Thanks for your reply, i confirmed from my accountant and he said yes the first FPS contained the start date.
So fingers crossed :)

marcnath wrote:
inaam.cs wrote:Hi marcnath,
Thanks
Neither the P11 nor the Cover letter is needed, so you don't need to send anything in.
The P46 and the Gateway system printout were not needed either - but no harm done.
I hope at least one of the FPS documents you sent in had the start date of the employee - and if so, you should be ok.

dnf

Post by dnf » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:15 pm

marcnath wrote:

Thank you for your post, which would absolutely be helpful to the readers. Your post in no way suggested that you are looking for an argument. It was actually very polite and clearly intended to assist others.

As explained in the post that some of the points that I outlined are not required by UKVI. However, as an entrepreneur myself, I believe that the entrepreneur visa itself is a burdensome exercise, which we unfortunately have to abide by. I have the least of the concerns for the case worker as long as the documents provided relates to the application.

Secondly, one of our accountancy client, who hired a lawyer to get the ILR was refused only because the accounts were not provided, which he is currently arguing with UKVI but would you rather spend time preparing extra paperwork or argue your case after the refusal?

In the end, our aim as applicants is to ensure that we provide enough information that successfully gets us the visa. It may very well be burdensome on the case worker but at least they will not refuse your visa arguing a silly point that the UKVI is very good at.

Lastly, as being an award winning and qualified accountant, the list mentioned for the accountant could certainly be taken care by the accountant. Of coarse it is the responsibility of the applicant but as we understand how stressful it is to receive a refusal, which is why, I have always provided extra documents during my renewal and for the clients that we have assisted, which were all successful and turned around within 2 weeks.

Now, we were either lucky or prepared the files very well, which we will never know but the responsibility lies with the applicant, who can choose to provide the bare minimum documents, which are required by UKVI or provide extra information to make sure the case worker does not omit seeing a document already provided.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi Dnf

Was that client applying under the five year route or accelerated ilr?
Also, was he a tier 1 entrepreneur or tier 1 general holder? Just wondering because some tier 1 general holders are also company directors.

Also, do you suggest the approach of sending the latest accounts only or all the accounts that show investment?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:27 pm

The SET O forms just asks for confirmation on whether the accounts were provided previously and if so, then they do not need to be provided again, hence my confusion.

dnf

Post by dnf » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:44 pm

sm12 wrote:The SET O forms just asks for confirmation on whether the accounts were provided previously and if so, then they do not need to be provided again, hence my confusion.
I believe he was on Entrepreneur visa and applied under accelerated route.

Please note that I have a strong opinion of sending everything that may require, which means that even if the investment/director loan was previously submitted than it should be re-submitted. I would emphasize on the point that it is 'My opinion' and not advice neither suggestion. You should refer to the guidance and may choose to only provide limited documents that are required by UKVI

In case of ILR, even if the accounts were previously submitted than there is no harm in re-submitting the latest accounts.

The reason I choose this and yes it creates extra documentation is because I prefer to get the visa approved in one go than UKVI requesting further information or refusing it even if the documents were not required as per their guidance. You may find numerous examples here where visa was refused only because the case worker failed to either look or understand the document. Those refusals may have been successful during appeal or administrative reviews but the stress it creates, in my opinion, is absolutely not worth it.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:38 pm

Hi Dnf, You have mentioned that sign the FPS and every documents. Can you please refer me where is in Policy guidance mention this point or just you are taking extra pre caution or there is any refusal came up where the applicant didn't sign the wage slips and FPS. Kindly send me the link. I have submitted my visa recently I only sign my Accounts and CT600 so I am worrying that this was the requirement.

Thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:04 pm

hina_pirzada wrote:Hi Dnf, You have mentioned that sign the FPS and every documents. Can you please refer me where is in Policy guidance mention this point or just you are taking extra pre caution or there is any refusal came up where the applicant didn't sign the wage slips and FPS. Kindly send me the link. I have submitted my visa recently I only sign my Accounts and CT600 so I am worrying that this was the requirement.

Thanks
There is no need for signing the payslips and FPS. There was such a requirement in an old guideline that was there before the FPS days. But it is not there anymore.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:37 pm

The original post lists a lot of documents that are not specified by UKVI for entrepreneur visas. The OP claims it helps speeds up the process, so it is up to each applicant to decide whether they want to follow it or not.
Also, note that the list seems to only focus on documents generated by an accountant - there are additional documents needed in an application. It is not a complete document checklist.
Looking at some of the comments so far, it does appear to have caused confusion. So, I am adding some comments as to what is the minimum required as per the guidelines against each point.
Up to the readers to make a decision then.
dnf wrote:I thought it may be useful to share our experience so that you could ensure that you request all the relevant documentation from your accountants:

Passport copy (or other settled worker Id) only required but good business practice

Only required if you have joined a business.

Payslips are mandatory. But there is no requirement to show hours, per hour rate. There is also no need to sign the payslips.

This is not required. There is an accountant letter required for job creation if you have joined a business. But the content of that letter is totally different from this.

Signing on every page, as already mentioned above, is optional

Signature is optional. Ensure that the FPS shows the starting/ending date of the employee (as applicable) - there have been rejections because that is missed.

Good business practice and highly recommended but not part of immigration requirement

Not required. As long as the accounts you have cover the investment you have made,
it meets the immigration requirement

Ok

Always a good idea, though not required. Keep it short and focus on things that need additional explanation.

Not required

Ok

Ok

Not required. The only thing in the above is the compilation report which should be there for the accounts you submit.

Ok

dnf

Post by dnf » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:45 pm

hina_pirzada wrote:Hi Dnf, You have mentioned that sign the FPS and every documents. Can you please refer me where is in Policy guidance mention this point or just you are taking extra pre caution or there is any refusal came up where the applicant didn't sign the wage slips and FPS. Kindly send me the link. I have submitted my visa recently I only sign my Accounts and CT600 so I am worrying that this was the requirement.

Thanks
Please check this link, where a fellow members visa was refused as FPS reports were not initialed. uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/please-hel ... 94327.html

Marcnath - you just mentioned that 'there is no requirement to show hours, per hour rate'. Please refer to point 192 of the guidance, which is on page 55 - https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 4_2017.pdf

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:13 pm

dnf wrote: Please check this link, where a fellow members visa was refused as FPS reports were not initialed. uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/please-hel ... 94327.html
The relevant part of current version of section SD(h), quoted as the reason for rejection to in the 2015 thread, is as below: Full version here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... attributes
(2) for reporting from 6 October 2013 onwards, printouts of Real Time-Full Payment Submissions which confirm the report of PAYE income tax to HMRC.

There is no mention of a need to initial FPS in the rules anymore.

As I mentioned in my comments, I recall there was a requirement to initial the documents in one of the earlier guidance. I went back to dig into the July 2014 guidance, which is added below and explains why it was rejected in 2015.

150. If the date of the start of the employment is not shown in the employee payment record you must provide a print out of the Full Payment Submission (FPS), sent to HMRC, which includes the start date of the worker. This forms part of submission under the Real Time Initiative (RTI). In this case you should initial each of the print outs. -- FROM JULY 2014 GUIDANCE (not relevant currently)

dnf wrote:Marcnath - you just mentioned that 'there is no requirement to show hours, per hour rate'. Please refer to point 192 of the guidance, which is on page 55 - https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 4_2017.pdf
To be clear, my comment was that there was no need to provide hours and per hour rate in the payslip. If you are not paying your employee on an hourly salary, quite often, the payslip will not have that information.
I am well aware of the point 192 and it can be satisfied by providing that information in the job creation table. In fact, it is mandatory to provide the hourly rate in the job creation table in the application form.
Incidentally, point 192 of the guidance still does not talk about showing total hours.

dnf

Post by dnf » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:51 pm

The entire point of this post is to ensure that the visa is not refused due to a silly mistake by Home Office.

There are visa's refused due to not signing the FPS - May it be in the previous guidance but would you risk it by arguing that it is not required as per the guidance anymore? You may very well be successful during the AR but what is the harm in signing the documents, which may save you weeks of stress?

Secondly, hourly information could always be reflected on the payslip. All you need to do is to request it from your accountant or the payroll provider. I have seen refusals (not entrepreneur visa), where the payslip of an employee who was on £24k per annum showed Hour 1 - rate £2000/month, which is what is usually shown on a typical payslip when an employee is on annual salary. The refusal reason stated that your per hour rate of £2000 seems to be in excessive, which was unbelievable. How could home office get this wrong? They did which was won on the appeal but why take a chance?

My concern here is that why are we arguing on points which would only assist the applicant.

Have you seen a case where the visa was refused because the applicant provided extra information?

Lastly, in 2004, when I went in person to get my student visa renewed. My course clearly stated that it was for 2 years and the caseworker gave me the visa for 1 year and some months. Upon asking as to why for one year, the caseworker replied that my course is for 1 year . When directing his attention to the documents, he apologized and than issued me the visa for 2 years and some months. This is when I learned that it is best to show more documents so to ensure that they do not mistakenly omit a document or make a silly mistake as all it takes from them is to apologize but a whole lot of stress for you only because they did a mistake.

I thought it to be important to outline what has proven to be successful. In the end, your application should be successful as long as all the documents on the guidance are provided.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:12 pm

Dear dnf - you miss the point.
At no point in this thread have I suggested that your document list should not be followed.
In fact, I acknowledged your viewpoint that providing the additional documents will speed up the process.
My concern was different.
If you had read some of the questions, you start seeing applicants who already submitted their applications starting to get worried that they have not complied to your list.
So, I just wanted to clarify what is mandatory and what is not - which I tried to do by expanding on your post.
I didn't see this is as an argument but as trying to add more value. I am sorry you see it otherwise.

dnf

Post by dnf » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Dear Marcnath,

I actually see your post as an intellectual discussion instead of an argument so the the word 'argue' was misplaced.

You are correct to point out that some of the applicants may be nervous, who has already applied and may not have followed everything on my list. You are right to have clarified some of those requirements to them and hopefully, their visa will be approved.

In the end, we are all here to give and take help. It would therefore be nice, if all the applicants could post their stories, which will only assist the fellow members.

Good luck to all

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:28 pm

Dear Guys,

The above thread discussions are quite useful, however in my own opinion we just need to follow the policy guidance and work accordingly. I have again the same query related to hourly rate, as one of my employee is on annul package of 30K and weekly 37.5 hrs.I asked my accountant and he said he can't put the hourly rate on payslip.

What should I do now?

Kind Regards,
Syed

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:53 pm

zshaan21 wrote:Dear Guys,

The above thread discussions are quite useful, however in my own opinion we just need to follow the policy guidance and work accordingly. I have again the same query related to hourly rate, as one of my employee is on annul package of 30K and weekly 37.5 hrs.I asked my accountant and he said he can't put the hourly rate on payslip.

What should I do now?

Kind Regards,
Syed
Do NOT tag your questions in a topic that is not relevant to you. Stick to your own thread where you received an answer already :!:
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/job-creati ... 34899.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

myinfo

Post by myinfo » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:13 am

Hi dnf and marcnath
your conversation is really helpful and cleared several questions that were stuck in back of mind.

dear dnf you checklist was simply amazing but these were only the relevant documents with accountant, could you please share the full checklist of documents that all we need at the time of visa extension, it will be really fruitful for us. I shall be really thankful to you.

dnf

Post by dnf » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:23 pm

You should read the guidance carefully to ensure that you submit all the relevant documents. If I was applying for extension, I would submit the following documents. Please note that some of the following may not be strictly required.

1. Application Form
2. Current appointment report with recent filing history
3. Director Loan agreement - Print out of personal bank statement and business bank statement clearly showing the transfer of director loan from the applicants personal account to business account.
4. Accounts prepared by a qualified accountant - must show the applicants name under notes in director loan or share capital. Accounts must also be signed by the accountant and the applicant
5. At least 12 months worth of payslips - signed by the applicant
6. FPS submission for the similar 12 months - signed by the applicant
7. If the FPS does not show the start date of the employees than the P46 or P11 that shows the start date of the employees. Signed by the applicant
8. Employee documents i.e. passport copies to show that they are settled in UK i.e. on ILR, British or EU national
9. Corporation tax letter from HMRC confirming that the company is under corporation tax regime. Signed by the applicant
10. Letter from the bank that the applicant is the signatory on the business bank account.
11. VAT certificate and returns if the company is VAT registered - this is not required but would assist with genuine entrepreneur test, if conducted by UKVI
12. Employers Liability Insurance certificate
13. Any other insurance certificates that may require by your profession e.g. As Chartered Certified Accountants, we are required to have professional indemnity or a business which deals with public would require to have public liability insurance.
14. Personal bank statements for maintenance requirement
15. English language requirement may have already been met during initial application.
16. A letter from the accountant confirming that they are the acting accounts, their professional qualifications and the body they are registered with, the applicants details and that the accountant is happy to verify the details to UKVI if contacted.
17. A cover letter, explaining how you fulfill the requirements

Please note that I have mentioned the above list from the back of my mind and should not be relied upon only. You must go through the guidance carefully before you apply for the extension.