ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 enterprenuer ext to Ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waheguru
Newly Registered

Tier1 enterprenuer ext to Ilr

Post by waheguru » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:16 pm

hello all,
i have a question about my baby's application as i am going to apply his enterprenuer ext dependent visa soon as i have apply his passport this friday i am due to apply ILR JUNE 2019 and that time can i apply my son application for ILR OR I NEED TO APPLY HIS EXTENSION ! he is born in uk oct 2016 ! plz suggest me what should i do .

marcnath

Re: Tier1 enterprenuer ext to Ilr

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:39 pm

waheguru wrote:hello all,
i have a question about my baby's application as i am going to apply his enterprenuer ext dependent visa soon as i have apply his passport this friday i am due to apply ILR JUNE 2019 and that time can i apply my son application for ILR OR I NEED TO APPLY HIS EXTENSION ! he is born in uk oct 2016 ! plz suggest me what should i do .
Check https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-general/family-members
If the baby is not needing to travel before your get your ILR (another 2 years), you don't have to apply for a visa now. You can apply for BC after you get your ILR.

However, there is now the NHS surcharge which needs to be paid. And I am a little confused myself if you need a visa for that purpose.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.