ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved but BRP missing

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mql1985
Newly Registered

ILR approved but BRP missing

Post by mql1985 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi,

I applied with my wife and received the approval letter. My BRP card (main applicant) was delivered very quickly. But my wife's (dependent) card is still missing. We reported online following the link in the approval letter, and someone reply by email saying that the info has been passed to the case worker. They said we should contact the case worker directly following info in the approval letter, which contains no contact info. But they won't be able to give any contact info for the case worker. I tried to call the 03001232241 number but it has no option to discuss this kind of situation. Any thoughts? Thank in advance!

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR approved but BRP missing

Post by iworker » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:10 pm

it may come separately.. how long have u waited for it

mql1985
Newly Registered

Re: ILR approved but BRP missing

Post by mql1985 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:31 pm

iworker wrote:it may come separately.. how long have u waited for it