ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Naturalisation Application/Fee taken BUT no confirmation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

WRS

AN Naturalisation Application/Fee taken BUT no confirmation

Post by WRS » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:14 am

Hi,

I have applied AN application for myself along with MN1 for child based on 5 years (Tier 1 General) ILR +1 years through NCS (Camden) on 27-Jun-2017. The combined fee £2255 (£1282+£973) was taken from the card as of 04-Jul-2017 but there is no email confirmation/biometric letter in post/Passport fee deduction for a week now.

I have applied for mrs and other child previously in june and in march and the acknowledgement/confirmation email with a case Id was received the next day of the fee being taken from card followed by biometric letter in post in 2-3 days dated the day the fee was taken. The passport fee has also been taken in 2-3 days on both applications.

In my case this pattern is not followed and it seems likely that there is a halt after the money being taken on 04-Jul-2017. Just getting a bit worried if UKVI has missed out and will take forever to wake up and issue the biometric and confirmation email

Has anyone was/is in similar situation? How many days it took for your case to progress after the money taken? Did anyone contacted UKVI to shake them up? Any contact email/Phone number of UKVI where they responded?

Thanks,
WrS

Angie77

Re: AN Naturalisation Application/Fee taken BUT no confirmat

Post by Angie77 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:42 pm

My husband applied for his BC Last May and never received an email. Confirmation letter + biometrics request arrived by post nearly a month after application.
HO works in misterious ways. I Applied for My BC in december and even with all Banks holiday received email with 10 days and within 2 weeks biometrics letter. I don't think they follow a pattern and I believe it is a matter of luck to get a more experient and less busy case worker, who Will deal with your case more efficientely