ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Electronic Bank Statements (Proof of Earnings)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Greg
Newly Registered

Electronic Bank Statements (Proof of Earnings)

Post by Greg » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:20 am

I have elected to receive my bank statements electronically for the last few years, and my bank is incapable of producing anything you could call an 'original' bank statement. I asked for a reprint of those statements, but they told me they would look identical to the electronic statements I have when printed out. So I printed my electronic statements and had them stamped and signed by the bank. They don't look that great. Will this likely be sufficient?

If it isn't ok, will 12 months of payslips (stamped and signed) plus a letter from my employer be sufficient for proof of earnings?

A tax return is out of the question, since the last one covers July '06 to June '07, not the period required.

hsmp_1476

Post by hsmp_1476 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:39 am

A bank statement which is signed and stampled (on each and every page) by the bank is sufficient.

kmsr1234

Post by kmsr1234 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:58 am

Yes Greg..

Bank Statements should be duly stamped and signed by the bank officials
which is accaptable to the Home office........

Take care ......
knowledge increases when you share it
-----------------------------------------
EC Applied: VFS_HYD 31/DEC/07
Integra Verification : 4/jan/08
Integra report to BHC : No Idea
Final Result : Waiting
-----------------------------------------

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:34 am

Hiya,

The signed and stamped bank statements are sufficient. Couple this with your employer's statement and you have a strong case. Just make sure all the numbers all up.

Your last return is important as well. Though it covers only part of the claim period, you can nevertheless send it across to complement your claim using Bank Statements and letter from employer. Just mention a few lines about this in the covering statement so the CW knows what to expect.

I am assuming you are including your payslips for the same period as well. You better.

Cheers.