ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

few questions about ILR 10year route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ilr17
Newly Registered

few questions about ILR 10year route

Post by Ilr17 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Hi, as I take the advice from Moderator, I start this new topic here. please help me if anyone knows the answer. Thanks in advance!

By next month i will be living in the uk for 10 years. currently I am on deprndent visa of T2 general.

Would Any senior members advise on following questions:

Q1 I have an overstay period which is less than 28 days before 11/2016 and could be ignored according to guidence, is it still necessary to justify this 23-day gap in the cover letter?

Q2 As I switch from dependent of T2 General, is it mandatory to attach my husband pay slips and bank statements, and employment letter?

Q3 I noticed that even the applicant has never ever claimed benifits, the caseworker system may still flag up a warning. I personally have not claimed any benifits, but wish to clarify this before I make application next month. Apart from SAR (takes 40days),Is there any phone number to contact Department of work and pension to find out?

Thank you very much for your valuable advice.

Ilr17
Newly Registered

Re: few questions about ILR 10year route

Post by Ilr17 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Any comments:?:

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:39 pm

Q1 I have an overstay period which is less than 28 days before 11/2016 and could be ignored according to guidence, is it still necessary to justify this 23-day gap in the cover letter?
No
Q2 As I switch from dependent of T2 General, is it mandatory to attach my husband pay slips and bank statements, and employment letter?
No. This is not relevant for a long residence ILR
Q3 I noticed that even the applicant has never ever claimed benifits, the caseworker system may still flag up a warning. I personally have not claimed any benifits, but wish to clarify this before I make application next month. Apart from SAR (takes 40days),Is there any phone number to contact Department of work and pension to find out?
Your application will only be refused if the DWP confirms to a case worker that you have claimed benefits :!:
Then why are you paranoid ?? :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ilr17
Newly Registered

Post by Ilr17 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:00 pm

zimba88 wrote:
No
No. This is not relevant for a long residence ILR
Your application will only be refused if the DWP confirms to a case worker that you have claimed benefits :!:
Then why are you paranoid ?? :?
Thank you, Zimba. I think I am too nervous about this. Over-react! Hope everything goes well.