ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there a way to Upgrade ILR Postal application to PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RRSB2012

Is there a way to Upgrade ILR Postal application to PEO

Post by RRSB2012 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:07 am

Hi Everyone,

One of my work colleague had applied for ILR Set (O) around 3 months ago, and therefore her passport and BRP are with the Home Office.
Last week, her brother expired in Jamaica and she wants to Travel.

I advised her if she can upgrade the postal application to PEO and get a quicker decision than she would be able to travel.
Her history is she has lived in UK for around 11 years. Her husband (naturalized British) and 2 children (british at Birth). She had Tier 1 and then Discretionary Leave to Remain.

I would appreciate if someone may please advise if it is possible to upgrade postal application to Same day Service (PEO), If Yes, How do we upgrade?

Many Thanks
R

zimba
Mood:

Re: Is there a way to Upgrade ILR Postal application to PEO

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MJA411
Newly Registered

Post by MJA411 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi Zimba, is it possible to request such a form for Tier 1 Ent to ILR ? My application has been pending for nearly 2 months now and I have an urgent travel to take. Would it be possible to request a transfer to premium service? and if yes, how long does it usually take to get an approval for the transfer. I'd really appreciate your answer Zimba. Thanks :D

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:13 pm

No. Tier 1E related applications cannot be processed at premium centres
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice