ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online form FLR(M) extension question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

emzo89
Newly Registered

Online form FLR(M) extension question

Post by emzo89 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Hello all,

I first applied for the FLR(M) visa in 2013 and was granted 2.5 years leave to remain, and am now applying to extend it for a further 2.5 years. I am applying online, but am unsure about the wording of the question "Reason for extension". The options I am unsure of are "First extension as a partner (following an initial period of entry as a partner, or as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person)" and "Additional extension as a partner". As I originally did not enter the UK as a partner, but later applied to change to the marriage visa, I am unsure of which option applies to me.

If anyone has advice on how to interpret this question, I would appreciate your advice.

Thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Online form FLR(M) extension question

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:02 pm

First extension
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Gert1976
Newly Registered
French Southern Territories

Re: Online form FLR(M) extension question

Post by Gert1976 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:00 pm

Good Evening everyone. I have applied online for my spouse visa extension. One of the question was "if you left the UK,do you and your children have family or friend in the country you would return to" . I told them that my mum and dad are there . But the problem is i dont speak to them. Can I answer no.to that question? Thank you for your help.

1 post • Page 1 of 1