ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Please.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cliff1975
Newly Registered

Help Please.

Post by cliff1975 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:33 pm

I was born in Bombay 1975 and entered UK in 1979 on my mother's passport which is stamped IDL no restrictions.
I don't have a birth certificate as I never had one and my parents have passed away.
I have lived in the UK for 39 years with no problems but cannot travel. Any advice please.

MJA411
Newly Registered

Re: Help Please.

Post by MJA411 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Seriously !! what were you doing since 1979? Did your parents have ILR or British citizenship when you came here?
What is your current passport/visa?

I don't think you can get any help without providing enough information for the gurus to help out. Good luck mate

cliff1975
Newly Registered

Re: Help Please.

Post by cliff1975 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:03 am

I have never held a passport I came on my mother's passport and it's stamped her and 3 children Indefinite leave to remain without restrictions. I have done schooling and work but now most jobs ask for proof birth certificate or passport. I don't possess any. :cry: