ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed with Entrepeneur Interview questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dev12345
Newly Registered
India

Help needed with Entrepeneur Interview questions

Post by Dev12345 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi

I have applied for Tier 1 Extension on 14/01/2017 and have received a exceptional complex letter in 21/03/2017 stating the application process will take more time. I received an email today from H.O asking me attend an interview on 06/09/2017.

I have invested 50 K as share capital towards salaries and expenses and the business had employed 6 full time employees for a period of 3 years.

Interview is not a problem for me being a genuine entrepreneur but the time line will also extend and how long will they take to reach an outcome .

Did anyone else get an email from HO requesting for an interview ?? What are the questions they ask during the interview ?? Have anyone got an outcome after an interview ??

Senior members please advise ??

Thanks
Last edited by Dev12345 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Entrepeneur Interview

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:46 pm

If you do a search for interview and interview questions, I am sure you will find previous posts from very helpful participants who have listed their own experiences including questions.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Dev12345
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 1 Entrepeneur Interview

Post by Dev12345 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Hi

I tried searching but couldn't find any so I had to open a topic.

marcnath

Re: Help needed with Entrepeneur Interview questions

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:56 pm

I just did a search myself for interview questions and found this right on the first page of the search results.

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/extension- ... s#p1487829

I am sure there are more results there.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Fantomaz01
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Re: Help needed with Entrepeneur Interview questions

Post by Fantomaz01 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi there,

Please follow this link here is some old interview question so it can work for you.
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/interview- ... l#p1396096