ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank account transfers

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Fantomaz01
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

bank account transfers

Post by Fantomaz01 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Hi there,

If the account in UK and money has been injected to the company account, can the maintenance funds be shown from the earning and returned transaction? Hence, Could the overall sum shown as a less than 3 month?

thanks,

marcnath

Re: bank account transfers

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:43 pm

Sorry but the question is very confusing.
It is good to give some background, for example is this is a new application, extension, applying from abroad, etc..
But in general, the maintenance fund has to be in your personal account for a minimum of 90 days.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:51 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:43 pm
Sorry but the question is very confusing.
It is good to give some background, for example is this is a new application, extension, applying from abroad, etc..
But in general, the maintenance fund has to be in your personal account for a minimum of 90 days.
Appears to be a new application.
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/influence- ... l#p1525727
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Fantomaz01
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by Fantomaz01 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:47 am

Thank you for your answer,

So the money from UK bank account already injected into the business account and the maintenance required money left in the UK bank account. Hence, in the transaction history there some earnings(bank fees) and income from some uk based companies by less than 3 month period. And should this be an issue for further with homeoffice? I am going put original bank statement and online bank statement(with recent transactions).

thanks in advance

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:28 am

Fantomaz01 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:47 am
Thank you for your answer,

So the money from UK bank account already injected into the business account and the maintenance required money left in the UK bank account. Hence, in the transaction history there some earnings(bank fees) and income from some uk based companies by less than 3 month period. And should this be an issue for further with homeoffice? I am going put original bank statement and online bank statement(with recent transactions).

thanks in advance
It is still confusing, but here is what I understand.
1) You have invested the required amount in the business account.
2) You have a SEPARATE PERSONAL account with the maintenance funds. But this account has earnings and incomes from other UK based companies.
3) You are concerned that this income from other UK companies may be an issue with HO

To that the answer is that the source of the income does not impact the maintenance fee calculation.
All that is required for the maintenance fund is that the balance should be more than the minimum required EVERY day of the last 90 days.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Fantomaz01
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by Fantomaz01 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:49 am

Thank you so much,

Fair enough