ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address mistake in submitted online form for UK spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pskukal
Newly Registered

Address mistake in submitted online form for UK spouse visa

Post by pskukal » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:44 pm

Hi,

Nearly 1.5 months into my wife's UK spouse visa application, we realized that the address mentioned in the following sections of the online form is slightly wrong:

1) WHAT IS THE MAIN ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS OF WHERE YOU WILL BE STAYING WHILST IN THE UK?
2) ADDRESS DETAILS
3) WHAT IS THEIR ADDRESS?

One digit in the double digit house number is wrong and the postcode is wrong too. The address proof's (tenant agreement and landlord consent) submitted in originals have the correct address. My employment confirmation letter also has the correct address.

What should i do to correct this mistake? Is it possible to rectify? Will it affect the outcome of my application.

Regards
PK

Anilgurung
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Re: Address mistake in submitted online form for UK spouse visa

Post by Anilgurung » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:32 am

Did you get your visa? How did you deal with it? Can you please suggest me I am also in same problem I gave the wrong address details