ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Second time around

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hayder4603
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Second time around

Post by hayder4603 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi forum,I am second time around on this forum,nobody replied on my previous,it might be very vogue as I wrote a massive paragraph.well here we go again. Married on 5 th June 2013(Cyprus). Moved to Northern Ireland U.K. Nov 2013. Rc issued 11th Feb 2014. Divorce initiated Feb 2017,granted absolute decree 8th august 2017. Applied to ho for rrr on 29th august 2017. Supporting documents and evidence to fulfill criteria for rrr.x eea spouse ID card,marriage + divorce certificate,solicitor letter showing date when divorce proceedings started.my non eea passport,photos.x eea spouse remained on employment whenever she find any job until I applied for rrr.plus self employed from 2014 to 30 march 2017.once she submitted tax return for 14-15 and 15-16(together).later when she submitted tax return for 16-17,she realised 14-15 tax return is not up to her records so she amended that and resubmitted.which has been approved by hmrc. Submitted x spouse's 14-15 tax return,hmrc Version of SA302 for 15-16,16-17.her p60 from employment for year 2016.her payslips from 04/2017 to 07/2017(while divorce going on)letter from her employer plus employer's accountant. I am self employed from 2014 till todate. Provided letter from my employer I work for as self employed plus some invoices after divorce.Does this all seems to be satisfactory evidence?please reply cos I lot of confusion as many people I know,telling me I did wrong,I should compromise on my relation with my x misses for sake of my residency in U.K. Should not mention but it was absolutely fair relationship ended as she was bad alcoholic and we couldn't conceive for a baby in all the years of marriage because of me as my Siemen analysis shows.a lot of mixture of unreasonable behaviour.

Casa

Re: Second time around

Post by Casa » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:56 pm

hayder4603 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 pm
Hi forum,I am second time around on this forum,nobody replied on my previous,it might be very vogue as I wrote a massive paragraph.well here we go again. Married on 5 th June 2013(Cyprus). Moved to Northern Ireland U.K. Nov 2013. Rc issued 11th Feb 2014. Divorce initiated Feb 2017,granted absolute decree 8th august 2017. Applied to ho for rrr on 29th august 2017. Supporting documents and evidence to fulfill criteria for rrr.x eea spouse ID card,marriage + divorce certificate,solicitor letter showing date when divorce proceedings started.my non eea passport,photos.x eea spouse remained on employment whenever she find any job until I applied for rrr.plus self employed from 2014 to 30 march 2017.once she submitted tax return for 14-15 and 15-16(together).later when she submitted tax return for 16-17,she realised 14-15 tax return is not up to her records so she amended that and resubmitted.which has been approved by hmrc. Submitted x spouse's 14-15 tax return,hmrc Version of SA302 for 15-16,16-17.her p60 from employment for year 2016.her payslips from 04/2017 to 07/2017(while divorce going on)letter from her employer plus employer's accountant. I am self employed from 2014 till todate. Provided letter from my employer I work for as self employed plus some invoices after divorce.Does this all seems to be satisfactory evidence?please reply cos I lot of confusion as many people I know,telling me I did wrong,I should compromise on my relation with my x misses for sake of my residency in U.K. Should not mention but it was absolutely fair relationship ended as she was bad alcoholic and we couldn't conceive for a baby in all the years of marriage because of me as my Siemen analysis shows.a lot of mixture of unreasonable behaviour.
Your post without paragraphs will make it difficult for members to understand the situation and respond. I suggest that you split it into a clearer timeline. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Second time around

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Please continue in your other topic where I did already edit your post to make it easier to read. If members are not responding, they either don't know or have not logged in to see your post (away on holiday or getting kids stuff ready for school next week etc).

eea-route-applications/retained-rights- ... l#p1527782
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.