ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

baby born in uk ilr on hold because of both cert.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samia123
Mood:
India

baby born in uk ilr on hold because of both cert.

Post by samia123 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:29 pm

Hello everyone,
Please help me. applied ILR on PEO service with dependent (my husband). my solicitor put birth certificate of my girl on the form. where she does not have any visa because she born in uk on 2012 and never travels out of UK. on ILR application i have been asked why your child does not have any dependent visa as i said she born here n never travel out of uk but they sad this is not explanation and they asked me about my wages is risen from 26k to 35k why? i said for the expanding of business more work more hours so i got pay rise. then after 15min, i got letter saying your application is valid but need further enquiries. now what gonna happen? can my ILR get refused about my girl's not having visa? what they do further enquiries in my company? please help me m in trouble.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: baby born in uk ilr on hold because of both cert.

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:36 pm

they asked me about my wages is risen from 26k to 35k why? i said for the expanding of business more work more hours so i got pay rise.
Absolutely massive red flag to HO with such a big salary increase, which appears to be solely for the purpose of qualifying for ILR.

When exactly did you get the salary increase?

How many other employees and particularly other Tier 2 General employees, got such a big salary increase?
then after 15min, i got letter saying your application is valid but need further enquiries. now what gonna happen?
HO will investigate your salary, job and sponsor. Your sponsor will possibly get a visit from HO to look at the records of your employment and job.
can my ILR get refused about my girl's not having visa?
No. You should have told them that you plan on registering the child as British under section 1(3) of the British Nationality Act, as she is entitled to registered
what they do further enquiries in my company?

Yes, they most certainly will investigate your sponsor further and request detailed information from them and possibly visit them. Their license possibly can also be suspended and possibly eventually revoked.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

samia123
Mood:
India

Post by samia123 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:51 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:36 pm
they asked me about my wages is risen from 26k to 35k why? i said for the expanding of business more work more hours so i got pay rise.
Absolutely massive red flag to HO with such a big salary increase, which appears to be solely for the purpose of qualifying for ILR.

When exactly did you get the salary increase?
:arrow: they actually increased my wages on may 2017. they took over the business on Jan 2016. they are expanding the new restaurant in other city so more work more hours , they increased from 26k for 32 hours to 35k for 39hours.
How many other employees and particularly other Tier 2 General employees, got such a big salary increase?
then after 15min, i got letter saying your application is valid but need further enquiries. now what gonna happen?
HO will investigate your salary, job and sponsor. Your sponsor will possibly get a visit from HO to look at the records of your employment and job.
:arrow: do u think how long after they can visit
can my ILR get refused about my girl's not having visa?
No. You should have told them that you plan on registering the child as British under section 1(3) of the British Nationality Act, as she is entitled to registered
what they do further enquiries in my company?

Yes, they most certainly will investigate your sponsor further and request detailed information from them and possibly visit them. Their license possibly can also be suspended and possibly eventually revoked.
what to do if they revoke the license :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:51 pm

What job do you do exactly if you work for a restuarant?

Your previous posts you state that you were on SOC 1132 and then on SOC 3545, both upper level salaries are £33,300pa so yours has, conveniently, been increased to exactly what you need for ILR. Did your sponsor do RLMT when you change SOC for your extension?

How many other tier 2 genearal visa holders work for your sponsor?

Did your sponsor report the salary increase on the SMS system??

How many other staff got a £9,000pa or £750 per month salary increase for an extra 7 hours per week?

Do you see how this would look to HO, especially in Northern Ireland where wages are quite a bit lower than England. Such an increase is extraordinary unless your whole job has changed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

samia123
Mood:
India

Post by samia123 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:46 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:51 pm
What job do you do exactly if you work for a restuarant?
I do marketing jobs mostly facebook advertising, meeting with clients, sometimes working on floors.
Your previous posts you state that you were on SOC 1132 and then on SOC 3545, both upper level salaries are £33,300pa so yours has, conveniently, been increased to exactly what you need for ILR. Did your sponsor do RLMT when you change SOC for your extension?
no the company solicitor said 1132 separated on two soc code so without RLMT my visa extension done on 2015
How many other tier 2 genearal visa holders work for your sponsor?
just me
Did your sponsor report the salary increase on the SMS system??
yes they did.
How many other staff got a £9,000pa or £750 per month salary increase for an extra 7 hours per week?
no just some chefs have £18600pa wages some part timer.
Do you see how this would look to HO, especially in Northern Ireland where wages are quite a bit lower than England. Such an increase is extraordinary unless your whole job has changed.
i know but the the owner genuinely expanding their business and they expecting me to work more hours. i don know what they gonna do. we spent 8 years for nothing :|

samia123
Mood:
India

Post by samia123 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello everyone,
I have checked my online application status through Check your visa or immigration application status

Application reference: xxxxxxx

Awaiting a decision
Application status updated on 06 September 2017.

What does this mean?
Your application has been considered and is awaiting a decision.

The order of the status is Open, Awaiting a decision and Decided.

For further information about application processing times please visit GOV.UK.

It was a PEO application. what will happen next? will they come to my company for compliance check?. please help me.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:22 pm

samia123 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:00 pm
Hello everyone,
I have checked my online application status through Check your visa or immigration application status

Application reference: xxxxxxx

Awaiting a decision
Application status updated on 06 September 2017.

What does this mean?
Your application has been considered and is awaiting a decision.

The order of the status is Open, Awaiting a decision and Decided.

For further information about application processing times please visit GOV.UK.

It was a PEO application. what will happen next? will they come to my company for compliance check?. please help me.
Since they are taking any unusual pay rise before ILR seriously I do expect they you'll get compliance visit from HO.
They will try to find out the geniune reason and as per your posts I don't think so it will be easy for your company to justify. You should be ready for this and have valid reason.

If not satisfied company license can be revoked.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

samia123
Mood:
India

Post by samia123 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:09 pm

thank you cr001 and Mkky86 for you reply.
what other option i have if i get refused? because my visa will expires on july 2018. please reply me.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:10 pm

samia123 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:09 pm
what other option i have if i get refused? because my visa will expires on july 2018. please reply me.
When you complete 10 years ?
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

samia123
Mood:
India

Post by samia123 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:09 pm

Hi 10years will complete on2019. I have 5 years old girl also born in uk.

samia123
Mood:
India

Re: baby born in uk ilr on hold because of birth cert.

Post by samia123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:13 pm

makky86 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:10 pm
samia123 wrote:
Hi, my 10 yrs complete on 2019 but i have visa until july 2018. we have mortgage house. does it gonna cancel mortgage too? i am so worried. please help me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:28 pm

samia123 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:13 pm
makky86 wrote:
samia123 wrote:
Hi, my 10 yrs complete on 2019 but i have visa until july 2018. we have mortgage house. does it gonna cancel mortgage too? i am so worried. please help me.
Immigration has nothing to do with your mortgage company etc. Suggest wait to see outcome of your application. You also likely won't get appeal rights if ILR is refused as you still have a valid visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

samia123
Mood:
India

Post by samia123 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:42 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:28 pm
samia123 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:13 pm
makky86 wrote:
samia123 wrote:
Immigration has nothing to do with your mortgage company etc. Suggest wait to see outcome of your application. You also likely won't get appeal rights if ILR is refused as you still have a valid visa.
Thank you for your reply. but what will happened my visa if company license suspended or revoked?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:44 am

Your visa will be curtailed/cancelled if your sponsor loses their license.

If their license is suspended, any application you have will be put on hold.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

samia123
Mood:
India

Post by samia123 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Thanks for reply. Its been 4 weeks still no response from HO. can i make a phone call to HO for asking any progression? or email them? Oh this waiting time is killing me. what next step i can do? please help me

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Is there any update on your employers status/license??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

samia123
Mood:
India

Post by samia123 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:55 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:52 pm
thank u for quick response. no nothing come up. so frustrating.

samia123
Mood:
India

Post by samia123 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:04 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:52 pm
Now it has been 7 weeks but still no response from UKBA. I don't know what to do but some friends are advising to withdraw the ill application. what will happen if i withdraw ? please get me some advice, m getting so frustrated.

Deobabu
Afghanistan

Post by Deobabu » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:31 am

Compliance check done Samia , was everything gone smoothly.
What did they ask

samia123
Mood:
India

Post by samia123 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:24 am

Deobabu wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:31 am
Compliance check done Samia , was everything gone smoothly.
What did they ask
Hello Deobabu,
Thank you so much. you helped me lot. yes he came yesterday. He took interview to my employer about 2.5 hours and about 1.5 hours to me only. Yes he asked me what u do, any email proof whats your add on duties n why u got pay rose. can you show me your office. asked my business visiting card everything. but he asked to my employer about organisational chart, staff list which they did not have but was asked them to email home office those documents. at end time he said m satisfied with company paper and samia's work. hopefully positive result come. just worried those paper we couldn't show him. does it affects on our licenses? but other part was ok. how long they will take to get back for result do u have any idea. thank you

Deobabu
Afghanistan

Post by Deobabu » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Tell your employer to email Home office the organisation chart and the documents they asked for as soon as possible. You will get the positive result soon as your application is with home office . In my case I am still waiting as mine was a surprise visit from home office on 18th September.
I will apply on 10 years basis in January
Hope for the best and will pray for you

samia123
Mood:
India

Post by samia123 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Deobabu wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:18 pm
Tell your employer to email Home office the organisation chart and the documents they asked for as soon as possible. You will get the positive result soon as your application is with home office . In my case I am still waiting as mine was a surprise visit from home office on 18th September.
I will apply on 10 years basis in January
Hope for the best and will pray for you
Yeah i told them hopefully monday they will mail home office or should i use legal representative for those documents to send in home office?

Deobabu
Afghanistan

Post by Deobabu » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:42 pm

Even your employer can send or take help from your legal representative .

samia123
Mood:
India

Post by samia123 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Deobabu wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:42 pm
Even your employer can send or take help from your legal representative .
Hopefully, positive feedback will be here sooner. but we asked how long it takes for result he said not sure other gov. organisation might take some time. did u get any response after compliance visit?

Deobabu
Afghanistan

Post by Deobabu » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:01 pm

No waiting from 18th September onwards
Company’s name is still there on the register .
What else did he asked ?
Hope you will get it sooner