ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enterpreneur ILR 5 year

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mir1984
Newly Registered
Wales

Tier 1 Enterpreneur ILR 5 year

Post by mir1984 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Dear Forum members i have applied for the ILR on 5 years route Tier 1 Enterpreneur 200 K category its been 4 months now no reply yet here is my timeline

Date Submitted:10 May 2017
Letter Recieved 20 May for invalid application bcz of missing passport and brp infact they were in file but after 4 days they send biometric enrollment letter on 24 th may 2017 which I Submitted on 25 May 2017 , Since then no reply yet no email or letter Its been 4 months almost

I tried to expedite process through mp due to close family member severe illness but they didnot considered

I am not sure how much more time they will take

MJA411
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Enterpreneur ILR 5 year

Post by MJA411 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:37 am

You cannot do anything about it. You have to wait for 6 months before contacting your MP or taking further actions.

I hope you hear the good news soon.