ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Fiance visa with 2 jobs

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Margaret66
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

UK Fiance visa with 2 jobs

Post by Margaret66 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:15 am

Hi,
I am applying for Fiance visa and my Fiance meets the financial requirement with 2 jobs. The only question is: He was on both jobs for the last 2 years and is category A, but in April he did not work for the second job, but still he meets the financial requirement. Now can I give them the last 6 months for the fisrt job and last 6 months for the second job excluding payslip for April for the second job? it means 6 payslips for the main job and 5 payslips for the second job?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: UK Fiance visa with 2 jobs

Post by seagul » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:58 pm

Better to choose category B where you can combine the total of all previously held jobs during the last 6 months.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Margaret66
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Re: UK Fiance visa Appendix FM

Post by Margaret66 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:48 pm

Hi,
Am applying for Fiance visa and in the Appendix 2 there are questions about if we lived together akin to marriage? We are 5 years together but we live in different countries, but we meet often in UK or elsewhere, what shall I write? yes or no?
Thanks