ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family member BC

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

galleon87
Newly Registered
Belarus

EEA Family member BC

Post by galleon87 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:12 am

Hi there,

I am EEA citizen with PR issued July 2017 but PR status granted from 05/04/2015.
My wife is non-EEA citizen with PR issued July 2017 but PR status granted from 05/04/2015.

She would like to apply for BC.
I understand that English language test, life in the UK and PR card has to be sent.

In terms of other documents such as P60 or SA forms...What else has to be sent bearing in mind the PR is from 05/04/2015. We are both directors and shareholders of a LTD.

Also do I need to send my passport or other documents.

It is only her applying.

Thank you in advance.

zapzap

Re: EEA Family member BC

Post by zapzap » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 am

Hi galleon87

If your wife complies with the naturalisation requirements she can apply.

Has you considered to use the Nationality Checking Service of your local council? They usually offer the Joint Citizenship and Passport Service (JCAP) which is an advantage as you can keep your originals and process the British Passport at the same time.

At the moment you book your wife's appointment make sure she was present in the UK 5 years ago before the date of your application.

Just contact your council and they will provide more info