ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI - Letter from Employer LTD company

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

karthikravi
Newly Registered

OCI - Letter from Employer LTD company

Post by karthikravi » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Hi,

I'm applying for OCI shortly and there is a requirement to submit employment letter from employer stating job description. I'm a director of limited company. What details do I need to provide?

Any help is appreciated?

Regards,
Karthik

unchained
Newly Registered

Re: OCI - Letter from Employer LTD company

Post by unchained » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:31 am

Karthik, I applied for OCI a couple of weeks ago. The security guard at VFS Goswell Road asked whether I brought the employer letter before issuing a token. They seem to be pretty strict about this now a days. Being a company director, I submitted a generic reference letter from my accountant and it was accepted by the submission officer.

====
To
High Commission of India, London

Dear Sir,

We act as accountants for __, since __.

This is to confirm that ____ is a Director and shareholder of ____. The company provides ____ Services. The official designation of Mr ___ as per our records is ____ and he gets paid in the form of dividends and salary.

Should you require any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us.

====

jatinuk

Re: OCI - Letter from Employer LTD company

Post by jatinuk » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:11 pm

Thanks Karthik

Format is really helpful.
If you have the list of submitted documented handy please reply (Just want to double check)
Otherwise its fine.

Thanks