ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependency proof for Further Leave to Remain under Family private Life (5 Years route)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

BenPhan20
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Dependency proof for Further Leave to Remain under Family private Life (5 Years route)

Post by BenPhan20 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:39 pm

Hi everyone,
My mother is extending her Leave to Remain visa in the UK as a mother of a British citizen. And I am extending my Leave as her dependent . We're both going to apply using the FLR( FP) form. Here is the link to the form should anyone is interested: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf

30 months ago, I was under 18 so it was easy for my mother to proof my dependency on her.

Now, I turned 20 and attending Univeristy who grants me a full scholarship which cover tuition fee, college fees and living cost during term time. This means I no longer share the same address as her during my term time.

Under section 9, question 9.4, how can my mother prove my dependency on her. I really appreciate any advice.
Failure to prove my dependency would means my like is messed up, my degree would be interrupted and so on.