ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Posting on a saturday

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AkilaG
Newly Registered
Mood:
South Africa

Posting on a saturday

Post by AkilaG » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:20 pm

If i post a visa apllication on saturday 23rd september (tomorrow) using first class recorded - will date of posting be the 23rd september

My visa expiration date is 23rd september - so im concerned that it will be accepted as in time or not?

Thanks for ur help.

hshmat
Newly Registered

Re: Posting on a saturday

Post by hshmat » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:53 pm

yeah its fine but its better to post that as a special delivery bcoz special del is much more secured then the recorded

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:53 pm

AkilaG wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:20 pm
If i post a visa apllication on saturday 23rd september (tomorrow) using first class recorded - will date of posting be the 23rd september

My visa expiration date is 23rd september - so im concerned that it will be accepted as in time or not?

Thanks for ur help.
Just on a safe side, you should post it later tonight (Special Delivery) or do the Special Delivery Tomorrow. Tomorrow special delivery will be fine, best of luck :)

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:30 pm

The date of the application is the date of posting unless it is not clear from the package, then it is the date of delivery.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

AkilaG
Newly Registered
Mood:
South Africa

Post by AkilaG » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:44 pm

God bless you all.
thanks for your help