ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh Application in March 2017 and Still Waiting

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ayeshaKhan
Newly Registered

Guidance Required After Fresh Application

Post by ayeshaKhan » Fri May 19, 2017 9:34 am

Category: Tier I Ent 200K Extension

Time Lines:

Applied for the first time: 9th November 2016
Bio Metric: 17th November 2016
Decision Dated: 30th January 2017 (Refusal)

Refusal Grounds: I have submitted the fund maintenance statement which was more than 30 days old. (Although I submitted the transactions on bank paper for the proceeding period but unfortunately transactions were not stamped) However I was given fully points for every thing else. (Investment Job Creation and English)

AR: Submitted AR on 10th February 2017 on basis of evidential flexibility but was refused on 15 March 2017 without giving me any good reason.

Fresh Application Made: 23rd March 2017
Bio Metric: 27th April 2017
Complex Letter Received: 2nd May 2017

My case is with HO for the last 6 Months now. My father died during this time and my mother has deteriorating health condition. My business is going fine and I am the only Director since inception. I have more than 5 employees at the moment. We are also authorized by Financial Conduct Authority and Ministry of Justice.

Can any one suggest me what shall I do?
A. Wait
B. Write letter to HO and explain the situation
C. Involve an MP to expedite the matter

manu1221
Newly Registered

Re: Guidance Required After Fresh Application

Post by manu1221 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:57 am

ayeshaKhan wrote:Category: Tier I Ent 200K Extension

Time Lines:

Refusal Grounds: I have submitted the fund maintenance statement which was more than 30 days old. (Although I submitted the transactions on bank paper for the proceeding period but unfortunately transactions were not stamped) However I was given fully points for every thing else. (Investment Job Creation and English)

AR: Submitted AR on 10th February 2017 on basis of evidential flexibility but was refused on 15 March 2017 without giving me any good reason.

My case is with HO for the last 6 Months now. My father died during this time and my mother has deteriorating health condition. My business is going fine and I am the only Director since inception. I have more than 5 employees at the moment. We are also authorized by Financial Conduct Authority and Ministry of Justice.

A. Wait
Really sorry to hear about your loss during this stressful period, I know one personally who had to suffer from this long waiting decision.

I would suggest you to involve your local MP or Mayor and try to expedite the case, hopefully this will work for you. Best of luck

ayeshaKhan
Newly Registered

Post by ayeshaKhan » Fri May 19, 2017 10:34 am

Thank you sir

ayeshaKhan
Newly Registered

Fresh Application in March 2017 and Still Waiting

Post by ayeshaKhan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:04 am

Good Morning Every One

Has any one like me has made Fresh Application in March 2017 or Before and is still waiting for a decision?

Second thing I want to ask the gurus that is it true that fresh applications are considered and decided at UKVI sole discretion and does not come under any time scale?

Rergards

marcnath

Re: Fresh Application in March 2017 and Still Waiting

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:07 am

Granting of Visas and the time they take for those are purely at UKVI's discretion.
They do have target service standards they try to meet, but they are just that - targets.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Amz

Post by Amz » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:39 am

ayeshaKhan wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:04 am
Good Morning Every One

Has any one like me has made Fresh Application in March 2017 or Before and is still waiting for a decision?

Second thing I want to ask the gurus that is it true that fresh applications are considered and decided at UKVI sole discretion and does not come under any time scale?

Rergards

My Application isn't exactly a fresh application, its extension application and below is my timeline:

Application Post: 25th March, 2017
Application Received: 27th March, 2017
Application Fee Deduction: 28th March, 2017
Biometric Letter Received: 28th April 2017
Biometric Given @ Post Office: 29th April 2017
Complex Issues Letter: 12th May 2017

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:01 pm

This has been discussed at length on the forum. You MUST wait to hear back from HO only. There is not fixed time frame :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ayeshaKhan
Newly Registered

Post by ayeshaKhan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:49 pm

By grace of Allah the Almighty I have received approval letter from UKVI yesterday i.e. 02/01/2018 along with documents.
I want to ask two questions:

1. How long does it take to get the BRP?
2. When will I get the IHS refund? Do I need to apply or will it come automatically? IHS was paid via credit card but at the moment the balance of the credit card is nil. Will UKVI still pay the refund in to the same credit card account?

Waiting for your reply.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:06 pm

ayeshaKhan wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:49 pm
By grace of Allah the Almighty I have received approval letter from UKVI yesterday i.e. 02/01/2018 along with documents.

2. When will I get the IHS refund? Do I need to apply or will it come automatically? IHS was paid via credit card but at the moment the balance of the credit card is nil. Will UKVI still pay the refund in to the same credit card account?

Waiting for your reply.
CONGRATS
could you please confirm if you got ur passports and documents back with a special delivery by royal mail?
thanks

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:00 pm

ayeshaKhan wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:34 am
Category: Tier I Ent 200K Extension

Time Lines:

A. Wait
Use the three strategies. Wait, writ HO and involve MP with concrete evidences of your position. Im actually surprised that FCA and Ministry of Justice are involved and yet you were refused.
Bizman

ayeshaKhan
Newly Registered

Post by ayeshaKhan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:51 am

nasiaziz wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:06 pm
ayeshaKhan wrote:

Waiting for your reply.
CONGRATS
could you please confirm if you got ur passports and documents back with a special delivery by royal mail?
thanks
Thanks Nasiaziz
It was from Special Delivery from Royal Mail

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:05 am

ayeshaKhan wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:51 am
nasiaziz wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:06 pm
ayeshaKhan wrote:

Waiting for your reply.
CONGRATS
thanks
Thanks Nasiaziz
It was from Special Delivery from Royal Mail
Thanks for your reply
are you sure it was a special delivery guaranteed or a signed one theres a difference in both.
thanks

ayeshaKhan
Newly Registered

Post by ayeshaKhan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:07 am

Signed one I believe as my solicitor received it.